• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Round Robin Ranking Ranbats. Or R.R.R.R. Dunedin Assist edition!!!!

Started by CptMunta, October 11, 2010, 04:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

o o o o o o o o  me me me plz :P
raise hands.. for xBox360 :P

how hard will it be to have to inter city online setup during the ranbats/ mashup? 2 setups from each city, so say 6 setups alltogether and host a lobby of 6????? or 2x lobby of 3?
will be good to play people that are out of auckland and stuff.

meh just a thought....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It's a really good idea man. They will get a pretty bad beasting from Auckland though. But then they will see where we are at. I wish we could play Japan  :'(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

GamerzClub

cptmunta: Will let devilletto know about the friday matchup so he can bring his ps3. i probably wont be playing as friday nights are quite busy here...i think u are right about the exams and stuff. might have to wait till they are over.

thanks for the posters. will  look forward to that but no rush eh. Thanks for the effort and time. much appreciated. :)

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

too be honest the auckland to dunedin lag is horrible .

i get green bars to aussie now , and red bars or no bars to mysteryz down there in dunners  .
christchurch is a possibility if someone there has cable or a super good upload speed

not to be a downer but its not gunna work , too laggy g's .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

GamerzClub

Really. Yeah we quite lag with auckland some how. Getting green bars with aussie and some others in nz too. But with terrormove in dud also yellow or orange bar, cant get green. Devilleto with his ps3 seems to be not too bad using our connection here. Will have try again next time. Hope telstra will let us know that we can use cable soon. Our area here can't support cable or fibre even if i wanna pay for it. grrr

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Topic locked due to mentioning Charteris.

Fuck you guys are lucky im not responsible enough to be a mod.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on October 30, 2010, 06:24:55 AM
Topic locked due to mentioning Charteris.

Fuck you guys are lucky im not responsible enough to be a mod.
Hhahhahahaha!!! Farrrkkk........

I wonder how much fibre gonna cost ay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CptMunta

Ok current plan. I'm going to get my stick dual modded move my modem downstairs then we can start challenging Gamersclub. (Next month I think) That way all our xbox and ps3 pad players have an equal chance. Give me a holla when you are goin to start things up on your end and I'll make up some posters and send you through the files :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

right o we have comformation of xbox :)

We'll see you guys online tonight for casuals and message you from either Redtie's or Loomie's xbox. It's be in the room next door though.

Gonna be fun :)

CptMunta

Were hooked up and ready to go. Gamertag ChirpyFlame8297 we've invited you guys. Let's do it!

GamerzClub

Hey CptMunta,

Sorry about last night, it was a bit of confusion as what we were doing and we ended up just playing among ourselves... ChirpyFlame, sweet will look for that gamertag next time.

Next week will confirm to have a session with you guys...I'll make sure it happens this time.

Nick4now

GGs everyone! CVS2 was fun! Can't wait to play the boys in Aux  :) Also glad that I managed to get a few wins over Andy too  ;D

Loomie you weird guy! First you pefer an Xbox Pad  over anything else and now we find out that you're at your best when there's no music and no voice on?! Haha man thats crazy lol Anyways, you're definitely getting better especially with Cody. I think you should stop using some of those "tricks" of yours because to me they would only work the first time lol Go for them again and you're basically guaranteed to eat some big damage.... Which a charcter like Gen can't afford  :P Also, I'm not sure if it works with every character but I know that jump back fierce does wonders against Rufus' DKs  :D

Oh yeah.... Dunedin, where were you guys?  :(

Edit: just saw your post GamerzClub, no worries I'll be looking forward to next time  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

All good.  8) Takes ages to set up though, shouldn't be too much of a mish 2nd time around we'll just run the xbox through the tv. Could pm your cell number? Would make it waaaay easier to send invites and tell you wants going on also if on vodaphone I can use my free mintues :)

CptMunta

Hey Raz

We had a blast last night! All of us played for the first half and then Johnno rock the pad with gen guy and Cody.

We were using a xbox se stick with sanwa stick and shitty stick buttons that were stickin so that's why alot of our techs kept missing. Awesome set though. You guys are really good! We got pretty hype on our end cheering and whatnot :D

How did you guys feel about the lag? I think it was upper 2 Bars with 3 Bars from time to time. We didn't have too much of an issue with it.

So I'm thinking of stepping it and getting the ranbats happening every second week. I was thinking of charging 2 bucks on my end since we have no entry fee. We could do it the way we discussed with the winning city taking half the other scenes cash for that night or something.

Maybe starting after christmas or we do one trail ranbat run before christmas and pick it up in the new year.

GamerzClub

Hey CptMunta,

Yeah that was really awesome. We really had fun and the connection was pretty solid too. Yeah we using SE stick here too, with only sanwa buttons but shit joystick :P (they refused to use my Seimitsu stick on another SE ...zzz). Hehe anyway, I had to look after the shop at 11 so you guys were playing devilleto and mjt most the time :) I'll tell the others about the ranbats and will get back to u man.