• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Big Ass Lobby - Every Sunday 7-30PM till finish

Started by Lennysaurus, November 12, 2010, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: jpb123 on November 15, 2010, 09:18:58 AM
anyway you can watch my replys?

Since I don't have a 360, I'm guessing the only way would be to get them on to YouTube or something via some capturing device or camcorder
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

oh, goood good, seems like u guys are getting things thru, I should get a mic and join, but then my connection sucks!!!! > <

On the Taunting note, its disturbing I guess, but just get his ass handed before he can taunt? then u can say as a comment, rule #1 - don't taunt when ur playing, bad habit :) LOL

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Yeah I was sad that I couldn't join for some reason. You guys sounded like you were giving eachother good advice.

jpb123

HoneyBadger

Nah bro, needs to be something that'll go in the headset jack
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

jpb123

Quote from: Oleetworth on November 15, 2010, 02:17:05 PM
Nah bro, needs to be something that'll go in the headset jack

my arcade stick has no headset jack port tho :(

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Gino

then you might have to get a wireless mic for xbox. I don't know where to get one though.

jpb123

Quote from: Gino on November 15, 2010, 02:40:24 PM
then you might have to get a wireless mic for xbox. I don't know where to get one though.

there some 80$ halo reach one from EB games but FUCK THAT!

CaptainHook

Quote from: massi4h on November 15, 2010, 01:55:35 PM
Yeah I was sad that I couldn't join for some reason. You guys sounded like you were giving eachother good advice.

I've tried to add you before but it says your friend list is full. Kick some scrubs off your list and let THIS scrub on it. Hehe.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

massi4h

Yeah sorry Hook I can't add half of NZism cause my friends list has been full for the last year and a half. The cap is being extended to 1000 pretty soon, so when that happens I might be able to find room for you :D

Also if you have a normal 3.5mm mic you can just get a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter for like surely less than $5 at DSE and I've been told that works. But you still probably need headphones so you can hear us talking (as I can't hear any mic talk through tv speakers) and set the voice to "play through speakers"

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

zos'la

massi4h

Oi Andy just because you and Smoof are on my friends list doesn't mean everyone else is gay.

zos'la

oh FUK!!!! I am LOL>>>>>>>> *@^$*!^#(!&(@&!($&(_@$

FAIL!!!