• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

CHRISTMAS DAMAGER - The dust has settled...

Started by Lennysaurus, December 11, 2010, 06:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

What a cool weekend.

Well worth the trip up. It was mean getting to meet everyone at Giga yesterday. Thanks for making us feel welcome that was mean!

Flux, hahah yeah man ggpo! Definitely keen on some rematches.

Lenny, Thanks for leveling up my neutral jump hahah. 'Daaahhhhhmbb.. dumb' quote of the year. Still laughing.

Team Niue + Euan = Good kents hahah. Codys > Diesels! Shoutouts to CVS2 casuals that was mean, toomeke, geneterror,  SMOOF! Rory for his mean organizing skills. Birry Wong for the hype. Mason and Hook good to finally meet you guys!

Big thanks to SCRIBBLE and FLASH and Weazyy for helping keep my habbit healthy. Too many ships and too many harbours. And then lastnight was mean again! And then after we had enough of teaching auckland how to drink THE FLASH AND REDTIE walked around this shitty city and decided it was good.

The End

originaljulz

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 12, 2010, 11:45:07 AM
as were to those two skanks in the red fishnets who wanted to stroke my longdongasaurus at fortuna , dave has video evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Graeme's comment on that was the best: "lol you can't take this guy anywhere."
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 12, 2010, 12:04:35 PM
hey man , was good to meet you at christmas damager .
hit us up when you get your te and are on xbox live for some games :)

cheers dude. i would also like to say how polite and nice everyone was and introducing themselves and welcomed me in to the scene, sorting my TE and slim so i can get into it straightaway

cheers guys

scribble

Thanks to the organisers for another mean event!

GGs to everyone I played, Rumble, DVS, Team Adidas and Nick. The HF matches were awesome to watch.

Wish I stuck round for finals. Looking foward to seeing the vids. Keen to see some of Uman beasting ;D. Shot Mason and Smoof for making finals and Weazzy and Fong for taking it out. Gratz Lenny on HF too, and the other finalists and winners of the day. Nice turnout for BB!

Quote from: redtie on December 12, 2010, 05:32:19 PMToo many ships and too many harbours.

Haha mean night Friday. Shot Nick, Redtie, Flash and Weazzy for some mean bourbons and sf haha. That american honey was mean as bro. Shoutouts Flash, Nick and Redtie for making the trip. Awesome to catch up again Nick bro, and it was really cool to meet you Redtie. Awesome dudes. Definitely keen to take you guys up on the offer and spend some time in Chch.

See you guys tomorrow at Lenny's ;D

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

samurai black

oh man, damager was awesome. lots of fun. good seeing the chch peeps :D 

had more to say, but its hot and too much time has passed and i cant remember shit :P

Flash

Thanks everyone for an awesome event.

Bro mason your to godlike just turn up on friday and destroy me didn't know how to block that shit man was crazy knew you were gonna beast at the tourny. Smoof heard you gave weazzy a hard time in finals thats mean bro keep it up.

Weazzy bro even though we give eachother lots of shit mad props for winning can't wait to see the replays and fong even though i've only seen like 2 mins of your gameplay those were the most godlike 2 mins of sf i've seen.

Shout out to lenny, dunno what to say you were just cracking me up.

Never really hung out with team niue but from what i heard from nick and redtie you guys are mad cool keen for some drinks. wanganui and christchurch vs niue drinking comp.

Redtie and Nick don't even really need to post anything those two nights were crazy fun so much happened, mothman and bubba for the instant win, band names with 3 words [B 1 82], seal and jaguar vs 2 syllables, 1 bottle american honey and 8 12pks of 8% codys, and heaps more. Redtie mean chilling at yifans and grilled burgers just wondering how we gonna top this in christchurch.

Scribble your the man for letting me crash at your pad. fuck  the straight up thunder mind games and crunchy links with the kellogg mix ups and i'll just write H-bomb but you know what i mean thats still cracking me up. i'll just end with long pause...............no. gamerwasp.

oh and Euan fishnets for life.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Harrd. That Friday was boss night of all nights i've had at any NZism event. Better than Fortuna by far. Fuck i shuda came on Saturday too.

American Honey is the shit. Poor Diezal. Nobody like Diezal lol. Fuck i had too many Diezal today. Challenging Brodsta to money match on stream chat. Hope he never find out about it hahaaha. I will just use Fong's money again lol. This time i'll gapp it though.

Quote from: originaljulz on December 12, 2010, 08:13:50 PM

LOL. Graeme's comment on that was the best: "lol you can't take this guy anywhere."

LMFAO!

Damn if i wasn't trying to hold in my guts, i woulda straight gropped them like the dirty young man i am.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 13, 2010, 01:23:40 AM

Damn if i wasn't trying to hold in my guts, i woulda straight gropped them like the dirty young man i am.

BRO I fully second that.

Skullator

Good shit guys, look forward to hearing about it.

Gankatron

Also, the casual team games we had after.

GG's to Jay, Josh, Simon and all the peeps that had games after and to be quite honest, im very lucky to not have had to face you guys during the tourney.... Would of got my ass handed to  ;)

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: Gankatron on December 13, 2010, 12:49:25 PM
Also, the casual team games we had after.

GG's to Jay, Josh, Simon and all the peeps that had games after and to be quite honest, im very lucky to not have had to face you guys during the tourney.... Would of got my ass handed to  ;)

Jay and Fong Rog FT10 grudge match! Haha thats the only time when taunts are fun. Those were mean matches.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Nick4now

Quote from: Flash on December 13, 2010, 12:45:12 AM
Redtie and Nick don't even really need to post anything those two nights were crazy fun so much happened, mothman and bubba for the instant win, band names with 3 words [B 1 82], seal and jaguar vs 2 syllables, 1 bottle american honey and 8 12pks of 8% codys, and heaps more. Redtie mean chilling at yifans and grilled burgers just wondering how we gonna top this in christchurch.

Hahaha fuck yeah those nights were mean! Special shout outs to Flash, Scribble and Weazzy!

Oh Shangus!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

geneterror

Almost everything has been said already so I'll just add a little bit.
Thanks heaps for all the Blazblue players that showed up! I know we seemed a bit disorganised at the start, I really didn't expect or even think about players turning up and wanting to play on pad :-[.
ErlKing2/cgbq congrats on your win bro, good stuff. I have to keep training! And good stuff Shaun (Shawn, Sean?) making the trip from Wellington just for Blazblue. Was good to see a crowd to rival that for SSF4 for a change, I was beginning to think nobody was gonna show after it's just been me and Julz at Ranbats. I hope you guys can make it out again. I want to talk to the NZism organisers about running a Blazblue ranbats at the same time as SSF4 next year but we need to keep up this kind of attendance for Blazblue.
Was good to catch up with everyone and talk shit, food at Fortuna was mean. Wish I had got in more CvS2 with the CHCH guys, had a muck around but for some reason I thought you guys were coming back to Giga after dinner for more games. Oh well next time ay boys ;)
Hope all the out of towners enjoyed themselves in Auckland.

So what's next Lenny, Rory, Bill, Alan? That must be the first event in a while that didn't have an announcement for the next event.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Plans are in motion. Ill leave it at that. The BB tourney was a huge success, and it definitely hasn't gone unnoticed.

Only thing I can confirm is that the Auckland Ranbats season won't start until February. We will look into confirming an accurate start date for that soon.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz