• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Wellington- Timezone Manners Mall

Started by Orochi, October 27, 2007, 05:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckk

yeah I'm in for Friday, probably won't go til then, and if I do it won't be for long.
Cya friday then man
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Chuckk

Double post but,

Yo i'm trying to get Sam to come down, so hopefully that happens.
Could be a pretty epic session in that case, need to show him GDLK Necro, and bring out the stuns.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

GDLK Necro was firmly put back in his place today by Pat's Hugo. I don't even know how to go about that matchup...  ???
This calls for a youtube session this evening.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: Toomeke on June 04, 2009, 10:37:20 PM
Its 6 on Urien and I think it works on Hugo or Alex??? Can't remember  ???

Works on Makoto too..

and i think also on dudley and remy ???
pringles

moose!

I'm pretty sure Urien and Hugo (not sure about Q) are the only two you can do 6 without the b.FP launch first (without stun of course).

Edit: And Alex.

Second Edit: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=112180.

Chuckk

Haha Ben, GG's.

I really am listening to you about Yang shit, they just seriously won't come out. It's all good though, I'm trying to pick up some tricks etc and getting some SA3 practice in too.

I'm probably going to invest more time into Yang cause I like him and need to stop getting fucked up vs. Necro. I seriously need to watch some Necro v. Yang match vids cause Necro is such a beast haha.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Here's that playlist I was talking about
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E0B8E2C7593B53DE

Have a look see at the KO vs Ino games.

moose!

Oh, and also learning against Patrick's Dudley and Hugo is fucking retarded , I've lost way too much money that way (last week I think I lost 10 games straight Necro vs Hugo and made no progress at all). You don't even get a rough idea what you're doing right or wrong and what works or not.

I think you just gotta keep it a bit more simple (like that video above), your mixup game doesn't need to be that complicated... Think almost a cross between an aggressive Necro and Makoto, if that makes sense.

Chuckk

I know what you mean. Thats why I kinda sit out for 2-3 games, don't have the money to piss it away that fast over and over again. Stupid 10 year old game should definitly only be 50c.

Also, I found out that cl.mk, hp slash follow up lp slash, hp slash follow up lp slash, lp slash, hp works in the corner vs. Chun and maybe(?) some other fatties.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

^I'm pretty sure you can do that off a point blank palm, Chun specific.
I *think* you can do two zorro chops -> standing fierce against shotos.

Personally I think you're better off just buffering your super from the palm and confirming, and buffering a (forward) roll kick-> jab from the close foward (or super jump roundhouse reset-> command grab/cr.forward-> ex zorro chops mixup).
Trying to juggle with zorro chops does my head in- the timing of it is way too character specific.

Chuckk

GG's the other day man.

Will bring more money next time, sorry about that. I'll have to shout you a drink sometime or w/e.

Sam's coming in tomorrow, so hopefully you will be there. Anytime after 10am I think.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Chuckk

Might be in Tomorrow around lunch, if not, I'll be out of town for a week or so.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

Pat's Hugo now dies a slow death to Necro.
Necro now moves to top tier.
;D

moose!

Actually played someone new for a change today, young dude using Elena. Knew some of her more advanced combos and actually knew what a kara throw is, wasn't *too* bad.

Unfortunately for him she eats double electric snakes.

Chuckk

Oh nice excited to play him then.

Haha damn, GDLK Necro is on top.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny