• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue level up jam at my place these holidays...

Started by geneterror, December 26, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo i'm kean as i'll ask my mum if i can borrow her car when she gets home. I need some handy tips. Damn there's gonna be alot of Bangs there lol. Hope nobody rocks the white colour.

I can bring my shit too. But my sticks a bit shit ay. It fucking needs a clean or something the buttons are sticking like crazy. Some weird squeakt sounds coming from them too lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on January 05, 2011, 03:54:48 AM
Gis us a ride Weazy

Wea abouts you at again? Tat north or south? PM us your number bro. I will see what the dealy is with mumske. I made her angry today, was bloody playing BB instead of doing dishes :(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Sweet that's enough to make it worthwhile anyway so lets do this.

So for this Sat th 8th:
Gino (Stu and Alan?)
Julz
Weazzy
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Can't make it this weekend due to work.  Sorry dude.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

Caleb is prob keen again, I'll tell him to check this thread.

Do we need more sticks and equipment etc? Need to bring my stick again?

Oh and prob need another copy of the US CS right? So we can have access to Makoto and Valk.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

Both you guys should come! Yeah a copy of CS and two PS3 sticks would be good for the 2nd TV.

Anyone else keen? At the moment it's Weazzy, Julz, Caleb, Gino and me. Got a stand for my 29" CRT so it's better set up, all ready for CvS2, 3S or KOF on the side.
KOW 2011

Gino

geneterror

Alright jacks on the list to. Julz can you and/or Caleb confirm bringing a copy of the game and 2 PS3 sticks?
KOW 2011

gunsmoke

wot time? where u stay now graham? still in town ? can i come? kof 98 um? BB?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

geneterror

Alright well Jack is keen as well.

Ben and Richard, if you want to come and play some KOF and Blazblue that's sweet. That will be my place full though so let me know asap if you want to come for sure (I'm kinda holding a place for Lenny or if Bill decides to come with Richard or something).

Ben I live not that far from Central now, easy walk. http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2c+20+Charlotte+Street,+Eden+Terrace,+Auckland&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=47.90433,114.169922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=2c%2F20+Charlotte+St,+Eden+Terrace+1021,+Auckland&z=17

Richard if you decide to come can you bring a PS3 stick? In fact anyone with a PS3 copy of the game/PS3 sticks bring them just in case, better to have to many than not enough ;)
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Is this tomorrow?  If so count me in.  Can't bring a setup now though lol.  Can bring my stick if needed.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

gunsmoke

Im off tommorow . Cheers Graham i kept in mind and off to work now .

Richard pls give me a Text if u going bro. We walk or take bus together man...haven't been to ur house b4 Graham ,  might be lost (*__*)

Or Lenny pls come to pick me up driving lol....  ;)

If i come i can bring my stick (Nam co ps2 x1 but rusty and PS3) either one of them . Kof 98 um , 2002 or BB continuum ....if needed

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!