• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue level up jam at my place these holidays...

Started by geneterror, December 26, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro you can train all you like but Bang 5a will waiting for you lol. I am gonna go ask dustloop why they said the blocked chain where you crossup is unsafe. I was just gettting counter hit all day trying to punish with 5a his quickest move.

PLease don't be so free next time everyone hahhahaha. Nah but Caleb raped me in the last game for sure. I need to learn how to block chars shit. Cos i only do good when i'm attacking. As soon as the other guy touch me i keep mashing 5a/5b lol..

Ggs everybody.

Ben that's a good setup into command throw you did on me. I'm gonna steal it but put on the end of my combo lol. You got the blocking problem i got too. Just gotta block sometimes ay. The rest is just practice your combo's and you'd prety much be on my level as me as i don't know matchups that well tbh. Except the Bang mirror lol.

I still consider my Bang pretty scrubby so i will go train now and learn to block.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

madaxe munkee

Lol well I'm hitting training mode too. Gotta clean up that silencer loop, and learn some more (hopefully safer) combo starters. And I know that I pulled out all the stops that last match with weazy ><. I didn't want to lose in the last last fight lol. The thought of you learning to block better is scary though.

I learnt alot. Time to take what I learnt and level up before the next ranbats lol. There are still alot of improvements that I can make to my Noel, so now it's time to make them (before uni starts up again and I don't have time to practice ><)
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

JackSmash

Shot Graeme for having us over, was mean fun.
Thanks for helping me learn the basics and combos etc. Gonna try get a xbox copy of CS myself and hopefully not be so free next time ahha.
CvS2 was fun as well  8)

GGs all

samurai black

thanks graeme for letting me come over and ignore blazblue completely and play kof :D

sad that 02 UM didndt work tho :(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 09, 2011, 12:37:00 PM
thanks graeme for letting me come over and ignore blazblue completely and play kof :D

You just saw the Bang goes the weazal and thought fuck that.

FRKZ combo so hard on small chars. We need to ban small chars from tourney.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

gunsmoke

LN

We'll see how awesome all you bang players still think he is when you play the 'nerfed-no-longer-top-tier' bang in cs2 :P
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man i hope he's still awesome.

Hope he's still got his FRKZ combo cos i ben spending all fucking day learning them.

And shit man if you played this guy Davo87_AU on psn you will wanna ban Arakune. Especially now that he's top tier. Well second or something. Which is top tier to you anyway lol.

Lennysaurus

ARC systems tend to take the top tier characters from one iteration of a game, and nerf the living jeebus out of them in the next one.  So I reckon he won't be as cheesy.  Would have liked to have gone, but got to see my awesome new nephew.  Plus with my xbox dying I havent really practiced at all.

How many turned up in the end?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i think i read the wrong tier list. Bang is no 1 i thought he was no 2 and Litchi was no 1.

If Bang is shit i am gonna have to say sorry Bang but i'm off to learn Arakune 10000000 hit combo.

Gunsmoke, Richard, Julz, Caleb, Graeme, Jack and Gino came.

gunsmoke

Quote from: LN on January 09, 2011, 05:48:56 PM
We'll see how awesome all you bang players still think he is when you play the 'nerfed-no-longer-top-tier' bang in cs2 :P

LOl I play Bang since the 1st BB came out....is hard

Then came along continuum shift ...i didnt make him strong lol

originaljulz

Lol tier whoring to the days Weazzy.

As for Arc taking top characters and nerfing the shit out of them, how does that explain taking Hazama, a middle tier character and leaving him as like, the third to bottom character?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: originaljulz on January 09, 2011, 07:08:40 PM
Lol tier whoring to the days Weazzy.

Fucking AAAAAAA.

I think i read somewhere that makoto is s tier. Damn i only tier whore to some extent. She look like a squirrel.