• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea, Marvel will give you some trouble against mashers at the start for sure. His exchange has super armour on it. Thats basically your 'get off me' button. Just use it sparingly. 'Spam boot with sent' kind of works, but not until they start blocking/forcing a whiff, and then supering you in the face.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 17, 2011, 11:27:08 AM
After trying to zone with him my mates just jump across the screen and start fucking me up. How to get them off of how to AA them?
Use Advancing Guard to get them off you, it will push them back giving you some breathing space.

Jack mean use st.H as it has super armour. So if they are rushing you down you can take the hit and launch them into MAD COMBOS!
KOW 2011

Chocobuny

Just got my PS3 sent back repaired in the mail. Got my Copy of Marvel 20 mins later. 25% done on the install, just needed to say...

ITS MAHVEL BABY!

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 17, 2011, 11:35:27 AM
Haha wat? Just jump back H? Or jump back M or something for AA? OR are you just trolling Jack you kieeennnt.

How do you wavedash? I'm doing it like Tekken, or is there a better way?

I'm guesssing in mvc3 you press all three attack buttons to dash (in MVC2 it was both punch buttons). Use that instead of double tapping the stick. That pretty much gives away how to wave dash and tri jump  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

KOW 2011

Pinolicious

I've got my button layout on my 6button joystick as follows

L      M       H
Sp   Ast1   Ast2

Is there a standard out there?
<PSN> Kriselda

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

Chocobuny

I just got rolled in my first match. Vs a Comp. On very easy.

:(

Pinolicious

Thanks LN.

Choco, you just need 3 hyper levels and two buttons  ;D
<PSN> Kriselda

Chocobuny

Dude I have no idea whats going on in t his game. Everytime I move foward the comp reacts with a super, everytime I block I just get thrown. If I walk over they rape me, If I dash it takes too long to recover. I am so confused lol

redtie

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 17, 2011, 11:35:27 AM
How do you wavedash? I'm doing it like Tekken, or is there a better way?

That made me lol. You just mash two attacks and press down at the same time and keep doing it.

Hydro

I love this game. I've played a couple matches and got rolled, so much fun though. Currently working through mission mode for everyone, some are easy as (super-skrull/Viper) some are nuts as hard (Dante has to many moves lol)

Keen for getting my ass kicked tonight if anyone wants some casuals, I need some tutoring as.

Chocobuny

I seem to be able to get about 7 to 8 of the missions done per character, then I cant do the last few ones lol. The combos are so long argh

Chocobuny

Also training myself to do Vipers burn kick as down back punch is the most difficult thing to overcome lol.