• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Nother earthquake? :(

Started by LN, February 22, 2011, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Nice one, good to hear all my friends in chch are fine.

CaptainHook

Glad you guys are alright.. still waiting to hear from more friends down there. :(
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Chuckk

Happy to hear from those that are ok, hope everyone else is also.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

good to hear you guys are all ok .

man looks pretty bad aye  :-\
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Nick4now

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot. It's pretty crazy around here. Roads are flooding and are bumpy as. My place still has no power or water atm but I'm at my sister and her fiance's place who are lucky to still have water and power.

We've probably had at least 10 aftershocks today and they weren't little either... And I have a feeling that more will be coming our way  :-\

Also sorry Flash I can't txt 027 but thanks for the concern bro!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Flash

Quote from: Nick4now on February 22, 2011, 06:23:24 PM
Also sorry Flash I can't txt 027 but thanks for the concern bro!

Don't worry about it bro just glad you guys are safe.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

xpunch

hope you chch boyz are okay plus your friends n famz.

Chocobuny

Just got power back... Hope everyone is okay. Was near town when it happened, about to check out a car. Was fucking scary ae, worse than the september one. I really hope none of you are part of the 65 that died...

Ridethelightning

Just got power back, hope all the Christchurch NZism lot are fine and their families aswell.

Rafifty

Just got power back now. Was upstairs watching my mate play tekken 6 at riccarton tz when it happened. Held on to the vanilla street fighter 4 machine to keep me stable but the tekken one got ripped from the wall and the screen wasnt working afterwards lol but we bailed out hard cuz lights were smashed and some machines fell over like the gay photo one. Good to hear u guys are all safe.
Steam ID: rafifty123

Chocobuny

Quote from: Rafifty on February 22, 2011, 09:27:26 PM
Just got power back now. Was upstairs watching my mate play tekken 6 at riccarton tz when it happened. Held on to the vanilla street fighter 4 machine to keep me stable but the tekken one got ripped from the wall and the screen wasnt working afterwards lol but we bailed out hard cuz lights were smashed and some machines fell over like the gay photo one. Good to hear u guys are all safe.

Street Fighter stays strong while Tekken lets you down, I think that speaks for itself.

Lol nah in all serious that sounds worse than what I went through. Real worried about those trapped through the night though

originaljulz

Holy shit that sounds so intense.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CptMunta

Aw man was worried some the guys might have been in town. Good to hear you're ok Ben. Anyone heard from Andy Loomie Kim Ramone or Horst?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Holy shit that would've been hardout! Glad that you're all good since you were probably in most danger out of all of us lol

Quote from: Chocobuny on February 22, 2011, 09:42:40 PM
Street Fighter stays strong while Tekken lets you down, I think that speaks for itself.

Lol nah in all serious that sounds worse than what I went through. Real worried about those trapped through the night though

Sounds like Ben decided to only save the vanilla sf4 cab lol But yeah, I'm worried about them too. My sister's fiance's brother's girlfriend's cousin was in one of the buses. I don't know him personally myself but seeing them (the four people I just mentioned) breakdown shortly after hearing the terrible news was defnitely sad...

Good to see that you guys are all good. Has anyone heard from the rest of the crew?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

Horst post in the Mashup thread. Looking to hear from Andy and Kim though as those two were in town quite often.

Out of credit so can't text them myself.

How's your house Marc? hope no more damage was done.