• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Nother earthquake? :(

Started by LN, February 22, 2011, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridethelightning

Good work Redtie, glad to hear it :D

Just heard from Kim, all is fine with him and his family.

EDIT: Andy fine aswell.

Chocobuny

Filter

Jeez, glad to see you guys are alive!
I was there on the 19th. nice to meet you red-tie! and good shit volunteering! I hope things return to normal there soon, it's really unbelievable what I'm seeing on tv.

originaljulz

It's real sad and stuff I know, but I have to say, I would LOVE to play some airsoft in the CBD once it all gets cleaned up a bit. Broken buildings and stuff would be fun to play in.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Yeah I was gonna say the town looked like an fps map...

Nick4now

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 23, 2011, 10:15:46 AM
I dont want to make a joke at this time, but seriously?  :D

Hahaha yeah I had a feeling that it sound rediculous. I probably should've just lied and said that he's my cousin so that it wouldn't have taken away the seriousness of that situation. His name was actually just released to the public yesterday.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/front-page-top-stories/news/article.cfm?c_id=698&objectid=10709032

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 23, 2011, 07:06:06 PM
Fuck that shit. I want to wish bad shit on them, but realistically, they have probably had all their stuff destroyed and that's why they're looting. I haven't been in a situation where things have been that grim before, but i can't imaging stooping so low that you would deliberately try and make things worse for other people just to make yourself feel better. Its disgusting.

Yeah that made me rage but fucking hell I was pissed off when I heard that a couple of assholes seriously tried to power generators. Stealing is wrong but shit doing it at times like these when people are dying? Fuck that.

Quote from: Filter on February 27, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
Jeez, glad to see you guys are alive!
I was there on the 19th. nice to meet you red-tie! and good shit volunteering! I hope things return to normal there soon, it's really unbelievable what I'm seeing on tv.

Brooo you should've told us that you were here! I would've been keen to meet up with you at TZ to play a few games lol

On serious note has anyone heard from Ramone or seen him online? (Sata_andagi). I hope he's all good  :-\

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Filter

Quote from: Nick4now on February 27, 2011, 11:08:52 PM
Brooo you should've told us that you were here! I would've been keen to meet up with you at TZ to play a few games lol

Yeah I really wanted to but I had no idea when I would be able to go. I was driving some nice japanese ladies around the south island and managed to steal a few hours to go play street fighter while they were busy.
I was no competition to redtie anyway, I had more luck in auckland yesterday.