• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Fortnightly "Saturday Grind Sessions" Saturday 7th May

Started by Lennysaurus, April 21, 2011, 10:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Rorooze

nztauranga

£@¥#! I couldnt make it to todays grind..my apologees AGAIN.
-work to live not live to work-><>

Taku

I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Lennysaurus

I had something happen at work and went. Home to have a shower. Be there bout 2

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn i'm broke as. It's not fair. Life is not fair.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

today was kinda funny. watching everyone and their cool combos and im still just shooting cunts with bullets ;D

electric

Quote from: samurai black on May 07, 2011, 08:48:49 PM
today was kinda funny. watching everyone and their cool combos and im still just shooting cunts with bullets ;D

And I'll hate you forever for it :(

2 things I picked up from todays session

1) I'm dropping Doom. He's just too awkward for me :( See ya later Gamma Double :(
2) I'm pretty fucking awful. Static, rubbish offense, and can't block to save my life.

I love this game though - glad I got to see how well everyone has been playing - keen for the next one
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

electric

Nah man, not at all - but I'm gonna stick with her and hopefully stop doing such shitty predictable linear offense.

Once I get that one hit though...

karizzma

Damn you sam black making me look like a fool!!

Really liked today. I actually got to play someone else at MvC3! Sorry my joe team is so bad. Really cool to see what everyone is coming up with in the game. Hagger and dorm seem to be seen in a lot of the teams and wolvie the stickiest guy in MvC.

Btw Eru... MORE RANDOM DRILLS!!

Awesome day. Can't wait for the next one! Hopefully I will make it.

massi4h

Taku

yup yesterday was fun. thanks for the viper tips lenny, ill be sure to have her upgraded next time i c u guys. and GG's to everyone i met and played too, got alot of ideas on what i need to work on (everything)  ;D
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Dafid

ohhh that was you i played electric? that combo bro haha. good playing with all you guys. need more tri jump defense practice :P

electric

Quote from: Dafid on May 08, 2011, 01:10:09 PM
ohhh that was you i played electric? that combo bro haha. good playing with all you guys. need more tri jump defense practice :P

Yeah bro that was me... Damn bro - I can honestly say I learnt a lot from playing you - you seem to have this game on lock - I'm keen for a runback at some point  ;)