• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN acount information compromised

Started by Flash, April 27, 2011, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

According to the PS Blog they are aiming for May 31st to get everything online again. But online play will be enabled before that.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Chocobuny

Imagine if they put online play back on but no online chat / messaging. God that would be the ultimate tease. Don't think I could play Street Fighter without spamming the NZism chat like a retard.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I was reading the latest news at 5am I thought I was seeing things and yes 31st of may

CptMunta

Nick4now

Mean! Does anyone know if we can download free stuff now?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Some states in america are online now, you can play online, chat etc  but psn store still down for now. Goodies being announced in a few days. Someone post when we are online in NZ  8)

jsculls

YUS so looking forward to it coming back up. I'll be one happy chap when I can play against other people again more than once per week!

CrazyMobius

NZ Tauranga says that PSN is back on. Can anyone confirm this?

geneterror

I signed in this morning. Can't use the store. Haven't tried playing an online game yet.
KOW 2011

nztauranga

My bad. Updating only. Wouldnt sign on yesterday, profound sadness.
-work to live not live to work-><>

CptMunta

Quote from: geneterror on May 16, 2011, 08:54:12 AM
I signed in this morning. Can't use the store. Haven't tried playing an online game yet.

Christchurch ain't up yet. Weird, I thought they'd just do the entire country at once.

geneterror

It was funny because my entire friends list was full of people that "last signed in 25 days ago" haha.
KOW 2011

Pinolicious

Tried last night 11pm, got the update but I couldn't log in, will try again later today
<PSN> Kriselda