• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN acount information compromised

Started by Flash, April 27, 2011, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Chocobuny

Dad just rang me up all worried

Him: Don't you have a sunny?
Me: What?
Him: A sunny? You know the thing you play games on
Me: A sony? Sony Playstation 3?
Him: Yeah i heard it got hacked blah blah blah your money belongs to hackers etc
Me: lolololol

Guess this has gone into the tv news now then

xFIST_0F_FURYx

originaljulz

Yep lol saw my parents watching it on the news as well lol.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

karizzma

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I think its time to get an xbox lol....rumour has it, tht psn will be back up tonight

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on April 27, 2011, 07:03:25 PM
I think its time to get an xbox lol....

And the eyes have been opened ...............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

xFIST_0F_FURYx

K123_iy

yeah, think i may move on to microsoft too when next gen consoles get released...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

hahah everyone's all paranoid as a bitch hahaha.

All dis shit made me think psn was back on. FUck it still aint.

My ps3 making this fucked up noise ay. last time sony fixed it they took my receipt but gave me a different sort or replacement reciet. Which don't have the date for proof of purchase. So they might not refund me if it fuck out.

I got my last receipt of q card statement. I cancelled my q card since then though. I hope they still got it by some miracle. Then i'm gonna sabotage my ps3 and leave it on for daaaayyyyyyssss. On the marvel intro movie and sheeit.

I will keep cheking tonight if it's back on. Someone post here if you notice it's on. Cos i'm more on the net.

Am keen as fuck for some sf4 and Marvel cheeeee..
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 27, 2011, 09:31:05 PM
hahah everyone's all paranoid as a bitch hahaha.

All dis shit made me think psn was back on. FUck it still aint.

My ps3 making this fucked up noise ay. last time sony fixed it they took my receipt but gave me a different sort or replacement reciet. Which don't have the date for proof of purchase. So they might not refund me if it fuck out.

I got my last receipt of q card statement. I cancelled my q card since then though. I hope they still got it by some miracle. Then i'm gonna sabotage my ps3 and leave it on for daaaayyyyyyssss. On the marvel intro movie and sheeit.

I will keep cheking tonight if it's back on. Someone post here if you notice it's on. Cos i'm more on the net.

Am keen as fuck for some sf4 and Marvel cheeeee..
strange sound from ps3 console? Same as mine at beginning of april when it was on all day, laying flat on its belly. So i pulled the vacume, cleared all the vents of carpet fluff n dust then parked my console upright well away from other heat sources..waalah! Been quiet as since psn network down lolz! Nah been streaming online movies on it, works fine. Alot coOler as well.
-work to live not live to work-><>

xFIST_0F_FURYx

nztauranga

Whats the difference between a ps3 and a whore? None, they both suck and empty your wallet. -saw this joke online.
-work to live not live to work-><>

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Rorooze on April 27, 2011, 05:30:31 PM
yeah but look how many people's details they got all at once. I wouldn't be surprised if some of it got used or sold on for other people to commit fraud.

Yeah might go change my credit card. I think all the other details are wrong. Address etc.

massi4h

You mean you don't live on 123 Fake Street in California?