• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN acount information compromised

Started by Flash, April 27, 2011, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

Seriously GJ internet for going ballistic over something that is free and won't be around forever. I'm glad it's back up, since people will stop complaining about it now.

LN

And in turn, the people complaining about the complaining will stop complaining.
There is no knowledge that is not power

nztauranga

Psn still undergoing Gaytenance...just tried now at 12pm to sign in.
-work to live not live to work-><>

daemahnic

I just signed in fine.. Asked me to change my password first. Although the shop still isn't working.
Mata Leão

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Skullator

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on May 16, 2011, 08:54:12 AM
I signed in this morning. Can't use the store. Haven't tried playing an online game yet.

Store wont be online until at least the 31st.

CptMunta

Mine's back online now too. Funny got a 30 buck psn credit in the mail that I won. Irony +1
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

nztauranga

Yep network up and running. U were telling the truth geneterror lol thought maybe ur medication was making u c things..c u were last online 10hrs ago. I played ssf4 online noticed the big difference instantly crossing over from xbox. Oh well will have to deal with it.
-work to live not live to work-><>

daemahnic

Just had my first taste of online MK.. Was SICK! Hit me up if any ones keen for a jam!
Mata Leão

Elixir

Here's whats on offer. Two PlayStation 3 games from the following list:

* LittleBigPlanet
* Infamous
* Wipeout HD/Fury
* Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
* Dead Nation

And two PSP games from the following list:

* LittleBigPlanet PSP
* ModNation Racers PSP
* Pursuit Force
* Killzone Liberation

http://kotaku.com/5802411/sony-says-welcome-back-to-playstation-network-with-these-freebies-in-europe

geneterror

Meh the two good games I already have (LBP and inFamous) but I guess I'll grab the other 3 anyway. I realise you only get 2 but I'll get two on my NZ account and the other one on my Aussie account ;)
KOW 2011

originaljulz

Never tried LBP so might be a chance to try that out.
I've heard Dead Nation is really good too lol. But I kinda wanna play Infamous too cos I never played through that.
Meh prob LBP and Dead Nation.

Might get LBP for PSP.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CptMunta

Man, that's pretty damn decent and 30 days of ps plus! Time to make some room on my harddrive :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

inFamous is my favourite action/sandbox game of the generation of consoles. Hyped for inFamous 2!
KOW 2011