• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Timetables

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: gunsmoke on February 03, 2007, 03:46:35 PM
Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on February 02, 2007, 10:28:25 PM
Quote from: Ryan on February 02, 2007, 01:00:06 PM
He lies! The GGXX #R master....

ssssssshhhhhhh... you're blowing his cover!  :)

Must be your favourite to challenge XBOX ;D

What's that suppose to mean...  :( LOL...
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

gunsmoke

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on February 03, 2007, 07:52:32 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on February 03, 2007, 03:46:35 PM
Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on February 02, 2007, 10:28:25 PM
Quote from: Ryan on February 02, 2007, 01:00:06 PM
He lies! The GGXX #R master....

ssssssshhhhhhh... you're blowing his cover!  :)

Must be your favourite to challenge XBOX ;D

What's that suppose to mean...  :( LOL...

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

p997tt

Quote from: Zenki on February 02, 2007, 01:59:59 AM
Sup guys

I'm the GGXX #R noob of Yifans playing DR most of the time.

Last time you had 40+ win streak against me at my place...lol. Oh well, I suck at blocking and always eat the same thing over and over again. But that was more than 1 year ago.

The last time I played was at James' place a couple of months ago. It was about 50/50. I just used Millia the whole time since she's the only one I could use after having not played for 9 months.

As for Yifans, the last time I played there was around March/April last year. Then Uni got so busy I just had to stay in the lab whenever I had no class. Now that Uni is over for me and I live so far away (Dannemora) so there's even less chance for me to come to Yifans. Unless I find a job in CBD (which I'm trying to do right now) then I can come down.

Ryan, I want to have some GG matches with you some day. It's been ages since the last time I saw you (I'm Nelson btw). Just don't expect much from me. You could ask James how I went since he's the last person I played...

!DIABLO GTR!

Millia mirror matches don't count.  :)

It's as random as Chipp mirror matches or Slayer mirror matches... You really can't make any solid assumptions.

From my point of view, I think you owned me.

Ryan

Quote from: p997tt on February 08, 2007, 03:50:55 PM
Last time you had 40+ win streak against me at my place...lol. Oh well, I suck at blocking and always eat the same thing over and over again. But that was more than 1 year ago.

The last time I played was at James' place a couple of months ago. It was about 50/50. I just used Millia the whole time since she's the only one I could use after having not played for 9 months.

As for Yifans, the last time I played there was around March/April last year. Then Uni got so busy I just had to stay in the lab whenever I had no class. Now that Uni is over for me and I live so far away (Dannemora) so there's even less chance for me to come to Yifans. Unless I find a job in CBD (which I'm trying to do right now) then I can come down.

Ryan, I want to have some GG matches with you some day. It's been ages since the last time I saw you (I'm Nelson btw). Just don't expect much from me. You could ask James how I went since he's the last person I played...

Oh my, so that's what happened to you Nelson.  I remember seeing you only a few times last year. Yes, we should definitely have a meetup sometime for some good old ggxx#R
fighting game noob

Zenki

Welcome Nelson, the 1st Millia meister NZ has witnessed.
Thanks to him and some match vids we started gathering, I got motivated to get better.

Yeah man get a job in CBD so Ryan can own you next time lol j/k...

Good news if it does happen coz we need some others to make Xbox HG cry away!
Come back Jacky! Play harder Francis!

Ryan is getting better imo yo, nice to see jump install :)

fluxcore

Quote from: Zenki on February 09, 2007, 01:30:34 AM
Thanks to him and some match vids we started gathering, I got motivated to get better.

Speaking of match vids, any of you guys able to make some of your GG playing? I always like to see local vids.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Zenki

I'll try and get some matches recorded today.

But my digicam is a sh_t one when it comes to clips (the 15fps sh_t lol)
I could've brought back my bro's old 30fps capable one with a 2G CF from Japan but I was already full of stuff.. :(

edit: I found old footage of ourselves (~2005 May clips) that are alright so if tonight's recording isn't that cool I'll get the old ones uploaded somewhere and post it in the vids section eh.

fluxcore

Quote from: Zenki on February 09, 2007, 12:13:59 PM
edit: I found old footage of ourselves (~2005 May clips) that are alright so if tonight's recording isn't that cool I'll get the old ones uploaded somewhere and post it in the vids section eh.

Sounds good! Thanks! :D

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: Zenki on February 09, 2007, 12:13:59 PM

I was still playing like poo back then, LOL...

Off to the gym now... Will be down to lay the smackdown around 6, lol...

Zenki

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,55.0.html

thread made in match vids section yo.

btw GGs James tonight, your Millia became so much better than before I left to Japan end of last year.

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: Zenki on February 10, 2007, 03:53:35 AM
http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,55.0.html

thread made in match vids section yo.

btw GGs James tonight, your Millia became so much better than before I left to Japan end of last year.

LOL. It's still so so IMO. I still have some execution technicalities. Beating XBOX doesn't matter. Beating people like you, both Ryans and the other guys is where it counts. (Except for those two casual players which I ended up bullying earlier on because they beat my Zappa when I gave them two seconds, and basically forced myself into aggro mode... beating them was sad on my part...)

Ryan

THere's another ryan  ???  I'm genuinely scared of your millia now james, you bully  :'( haha, just too skilled man.

We should drag nelson out! mwehehe
fighting game noob

p997tt

Quote from: Ryan on March 16, 2007, 10:39:39 AM
We should drag nelson out! mwehehe

I'm coming to Yifans this Friday. Though I am mainly going there for Melty Blood, I can still have a couple of matches at GGXX. What time do you guys usually get there on Friday? I'm planning to stay until 9-9.30.

Ryan

I'll be there from 12 to about 4, then i got class.
fighting game noob