• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Timetables

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p997tt

That's a bit too early. Looks like I won't be able to play against you this time.

Ryan

I might pop down for a bit after class to get my ass handed to me  ;D
fighting game noob

gunsmoke

T_____T........wait 4 me April fool i be back... :'( :'( :'(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Coddfish

I should be going to yifan's tomorrow, hopefully there'll be some people playing stuff other than Tekken/KoF/3S (not that I don't like 3S, but everyone at Yifan's are too good, and the learning curve on that game is making me reluctant to play any higher than casually).

From the sounds of things, there's better comp during the weekdays. Yes/no?

Regardless, I don't have work on next wednesday and friday, so I'll see about going in the afternoon on one (both?) of those days. Hopefully there will be some elite GGers....

Hint, hint. :D

EDIT: Oh, I shouldn't be hard to recognize, just look for long, unkempt hair and glasses. And the fact that I'm usually the only white guy there.

Ryan

Quote from: Coddfish on March 30, 2007, 03:21:53 PM
I should be going to yifan's tomorrow, hopefully there'll be some people playing stuff other than Tekken/KoF/3S (not that I don't like 3S, but everyone at Yifan's are too good, and the learning curve on that game is making me reluctant to play any higher than casually).

From the sounds of things, there's better comp during the weekdays. Yes/no?

Regardless, I don't have work on next wednesday and friday, so I'll see about going in the afternoon on one (both?) of those days. Hopefully there will be some elite GGers....

Hint, hint. :D

EDIT: Oh, I shouldn't be hard to recognize, just look for long, unkempt hair and glasses. And the fact that I'm usually the only white guy there.

Yea there's usually more ppl in weekdays after about 4pm. Uni students eh. I don't go down on weekends, Yifans already robs every penny off my broke-ass.

EDIT: wont be going to yifans much now. Going to spend every spare time working or studying. Need RMA8... need toyo T1R... x__x
fighting game noob

samurai black

i'm gonna be down at yifans tomorrow afternoon, probably around lunch time. if anyone is keen for some marvel, im game. i'll be practicing some m.bison and maybe some magneto until i inevitably go back to something like doom/tron + someone else.

M.BISON IS KING

fluxcore

OF TRASH? Has he got any good moves?

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

I'm starting to enjoy marvel a bit more, actually. I don't think I'd play it seriously, like I pretend to do with Guilty Gear and recently Melty Blood, but yeah. I need to unlock all the characters for mine; I want to try Magneto :D. At the moment I'm just Cable/Charlie, and anyone for third. I should probably take the time to learn more about assists. :P

samurai black

Quote from: fluxcore on April 18, 2007, 04:59:04 PM
OF TRASH? Has he got any good moves?

--flux

i know you're scared of his scissor kick

fluxcore

In champion edition!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

scissor kick is fearsome in everygame.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=seilaoke

This guys bison is pretty intense with that doom AAA. Granted, his opponent is pretty average, but this is about as good as bison gets.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Hrm... I guess he almost has a couple of tricks... looks like a bit of a super whore though (at least, to do decent damage...)

I like Ruby Heart/Doom over Bison/Doom :D

--flux

samurai black

bison was friggin boss yesterday.... until kingpic started raping with wolverine/omega red/gambit :O

also, the buttons on the 2p side at yifans has deteriorated even further. we should probably ask them to fix it

Coddfish

Stop breaking them then :P