• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

welcome back Hue :)

was great to play so many of us last night :) I got to practice a lot of stuff, which I found worked and don't work... Mason I need you to answer some of my questions lol xD you're my SF dictionary :P

I'll be there lunch time again today.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gino

I'll be around tz this saturday. Tron scrub yay!

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on April 29, 2011, 09:19:36 AM
welcome back Hue :)

was great to play so many of us last night :) I got to practice a lot of stuff, which I found worked and don't work... Mason I need you to answer some of my questions lol xD you're my SF dictionary :P

I'll be there lunch time again today.
[/quot

oh was that other player asian with a brown coat using ibuki apart from cody was he crazykiller? i played him if it as him,

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on May 01, 2011, 03:00:29 AM
bingo !!

when are u in next bro in time zone? also when i played you what did u notice i was doing right/wrong bro? i was the guile player black here gyming guy

cheers

CrazyMobius

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on May 01, 2011, 02:57:56 PM
when are u in next bro in time zone? also when i played you what did u notice i was doing right/wrong bro? i was the guile player black here gyming guy

cheers

Hey dude. I notice you use guiles sweep a lot. Two reasons you shouldn't do this.

#1- It's pretty much a free focus for the opponent into a combo.

#2- It pushes you away when you could have kept the pressure on.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 01, 2011, 03:02:10 PM
Hey dude. I notice you use guiles sweep a lot. Two reasons you shouldn't do this.

#1- It's pretty much a free focus for the opponent into a combo.

#2- It pushes you away when you could have kept the pressure on.

i actually dont use his sweeper much at all, just that day i played you, i usually use his MK poke more, i dunno why i was that day? not thinking right had a test next day lol, but u are right his hk sweeper is advertising a free hit

cheers and GG's

xFIST_0F_FURYx

did anyone notice anything right/wrong with my Dan? lol

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Need to watch me and Mason have the beast Dan mirrors.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on May 01, 2011, 03:23:42 PM
i actually dont use his sweeper much at all, just that day i played you, i usually use his MK poke more, i dunno why i was that day? not thinking right had a test next day lol, but u are right his hk sweeper is advertising a free hit

cheers and GG's

I played a few Guile on that day so I don't remember which one is your guile =.=". And to be honest, I can't say much from just a few games we played. Sometimes we lose just because we don't know the match up well (especially not many Ibuki around here), it's not always the mistake problems.  If we still lose after understanding the match-ups, then it will most likely be our mistakes/bad habits.
At the moment, My only advise for taking SSF4 to the next level is try to win by understanding the match-ups, don't try to win by countering player's style. That's what I've learned from the top players in Asia regions.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on May 01, 2011, 05:31:05 PM
did anyone notice anything right/wrong with my Dan? lol
wrong = picking dan

hes only good in mvc2
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Hey Euan, I text you when I got back NZ but you didn't know who I was lol..... U've deleted my number ?? sad......
Anyway, How come you don't come to Timezone anymore?? We should have a few games and dinner to catch up.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i dropped my phone in the toilet awhile ago and lost all the numbers lol

my numbers 021460186

never got ur txt but send me one so i got your number again !
i will come in to tz for some games  , sounds good bro :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

nztauranga

Wish Tz had a way of recording all the AE fights there coz i'd pay a $1+ for all the best matches there.
-work to live not live to work-><>