• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I imagine it will go something like this.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Something like that, it will indeed be a super street fighter IV match, the only difference will be the character experiencing victory.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh? Not vanilla? Heres me thinking that would be the game of choice, since that is the only game your wins came from.

But OK. Super it is.

As for the character experiencing victory, im not sure where you got that idea from, since i will be using Fuerte.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

What version we play on means very little to me, taking out the trash is a mindless 2 minute job.

Talk is cheap billy boy, you have a week to practice, I suggest you use it wisely and maybe miss out on a little sleep too because your gameplay needs work and your execution is whimsical at best.
It would seem you can only execute RSF's properly on days of the week without the letter A in them.

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

okay and here I thought I was serious!!!
Both of you chill, next time you are together, I'll organize a grudge match for you both and  we play MONEY.
Done.

anyways back on topic...
Pjai,
If you want to get better, u must play better plays whenever you can. Yifan is a good place to start. atm its Vinilla but u can try other chars, when Super is out there in July, I would recommend you go there when U can and U will learn alot.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Ive split the topic.  All matter relating to Skull and Bills upcoming Grudge match to be posted here:

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1254.0.html

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

Quote from: Skullator on June 11, 2010, 08:19:57 AM
Yeah GG's nick, awesome Juri. It's cool playing her because I'm starting to learn Juri as well so she can be my 3rd main.
Been practicing comboing Juri's overhead F.MK, into crouch LK, MK Pinwheel kick alot, pretty awesome combo.

How are you finding Feng Shui vs U2? I guess if you get close and start throwing out overheads feng shui is worthwhile, but until I get better with her U2's guaranteed damage seems more appealing. EX dive kick is pretty easy set up.

And yeah don't worry that teleport into air throw was the result of alot of planning hahaha.

Well I haven't really gotten around to learning U2 and using it effectively hahaha. From my little experience with it, it seems that only EX dive kick can set U2 up (maybe also st.hp?). I've also been pretty inconsistant with the EX dive kick into U2. Nearly half the time it whiffs costing me a lot of punishment so imo FSE is safer to use. But yeah I really need to get the timing down if I ever decide to use U1.

I like Feng Shui a lot better simply because everytime I land a combo it dishes out approx. 250-350. Times that by the amount of times I land it during its activation = serious damage.  ;D So FCing moves is really useful for this ultra since the bigger the ultra meter is, the more time you get rather than being either full damage, or slightly less than full damage. I also find FSE easier to set up. You can basically activate whenever you score a knockdown, especially after a throw. My favourite set up is j.mp, activate FSE, st.lp, dash, MIXUP TIME!  ;D

The only downside to FSE I see is getting in against players who run lol I've played so many Akuma players who just keep jumping back and throw air fireballs and then teleporting to the otherside repeating the same thing until my time is up hahaha.

So yeah, U1 > U2.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

dwu1

GG Karizzma, shame we only had one match :( & akuma1nz, really, Cammy's bison outfit made my mind go blank, when I snapped back I've already lost. ha.

SamBo

ggs danny poo.

first time ive played online in a while, and took a while to get used to it, but was fun just as i remembered it to be :)

Ashe

good set today skull! always fun playing your chun... i think you should try bait out reversal shoryus after blocked hazanshu though, that would really screw me over. also i seemed to attempt throw tech too early >< kept doing crouching shorts instead sigh

Skullator

Yeah gg's man, great Viper and Ryu play.

Haha yeah I should, but it would seem baiting just isn't my style, nope gotta  be eating the SRK's all day long.

Pjai

u guys played till 4 in that lobby o_O

wish i didnt get up and go to work...

iMag: wat was with the lag bro..

iMagneto

Quote from: Pjai on June 14, 2010, 09:23:19 AM
u guys played till 4 in that lobby o_O

wish i didnt get up and go to work...

iMag: wat was with the lag bro..

my connection getting worse..