• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SF IV NZ PSN username list

Started by CrazyMobius, May 30, 2009, 09:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.osiRiS

Complete n00b at this game  :P

PSN: OverdoseNZ

CoffinDrop1

Please add Cr8zyK1ll3r to this list.

Guys played him last night and his game is on lock! I had nightmares about his Ryu, Sagat and Abel last night after being destroyed in battle - I mean I get well beaten by some of you guys here but this was a whole new level lol.

I know you top level players will have blast playing this guy.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on July 03, 2009, 03:43:55 PM
Please add Cr8zyK1ller to this list.

Guys played him last night and his game is on lock! I had nightmares about his Ryu, Sagat and Abel last night after being destroyed in battle - I mean I get well beaten by some of you guys here but this was a whole new level lol.

I know you top level players will have blast playing this guy.

He is a regular in Yiffans.  We talk about him on the forums sometimes Hue.  Arguably the best player in NZ along with Kevin and Simon imo.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

He is on the forum already. He sent me an invite during the week, can't wait for some games.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on July 03, 2009, 04:05:39 PM
He is on the forum already. He sent me an invite during the week, can't wait for some games.

HAHA You better get some ointment for your arsehole cause youre gonna need it afterwards Bro!! hahaa

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

It's all good, I've never been afraid of a good surprise sex session haha

Better to fight someone better than me than not getting any better playing people worse than me.
KOW 2011

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 30, 2009, 09:13:59 AM
Hey all because good connections are hard to find I thought I would start a thread listing Street Fighter IV PLAYSTATION Network players. (maybe Xbox players could make a dual list?) That way the community can just add friends and have more opportunities to fight online.

Please say you PSN screen name and I will add it the list in this post by editing. You can put your real name afterwards if you like.

MJT- Myke
OverdoseNZ
Cr8zyK1ller
It's Cr8zyK1LL3r. 8/3 ^_^

Brodsta_AU

inoxx

I'm always on the lookout for challenges, I would say my skill level is average/beginning. I'm still getting to know this game lol.

PSN: inoxx10

Add me if you're keen for a challenge!

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: inoxx on July 14, 2009, 04:53:00 PM
I'm always on the lookout for challenges, I would say my skill level is average/beginning. I'm still getting to know this game lol.

Yeah I've added you. I'm a beginner too. Let's learn this game together ^_^

karizzma

... what can I say. Anyway I also added you inoxx10

Skullator

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on July 14, 2009, 07:37:38 PM
Quote from: inoxx on July 14, 2009, 04:53:00 PM

Lol what a bastard

maelgrim

I'll stick my PSN (maelgrim) on here as well, though playing more BB at the moment.
I played SF1 in the arcades back in the day - but i'm a bit of a newb to SF4 esp against real people (the AI I can handle).

But since getting schooled by CptMunta & reading this
http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/principles-of-street-fighter-4/1097/
(covers everything from what's a scrub? to negative edge) ive found a new lease of life for a game I was starting to tire of.

My mains are Blanka & Gen (though pretty new to Gen)
& occasionally Akuma coz he's fun
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

inoxx

Bahaha, thanks for the add guys. Was fun challenging you's. I need more practice

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

ceekaytwo

Hi , can you please add me to the list

psn - ceekaytwo 

i'm a newbie from wellington. Are there any other Wellington players?