• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I still can't get on GGPO =(

stereomonkey

Play A2.  It's easier to get into instead of A3 and you can do noob CC's and have fun with it.

I would be keen to jump on and play some A2 as well.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xFIST_0F_FURYx

oh it works you guys keen for ST too?

Filter

it takes forever to log in now and for a challenge to connect.
might just be me tho.

Nick4now

Yeah Let's play A2 like Stu said. I have no idea to play but have always wanted to learn lol Keen for ST some time tonight too  :D

Edit: Just tested GGPO out and it took me a little while for me to log in too. I'll be on around 9:30ish. Sweet!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xFIST_0F_FURYx

sweet uce, haven't played you in ages lol.

Filter

i'll sit on alpha 2 now

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Nick4now

Haha I'm on now. Fell asleep  ;D

Nick4now

QuoteWe are pleased to announce the scheduled Release 4 of GGPO for Aug/Sep this year - The Fight Never Ends!!!

The new release is packed with many new features and will define GGPO as the only name in the online gaming industry.

Some of the new features you could expect to find;-
-Replays, will be recorded by the GGPO server and be viewable indefinately on the website (hint hint extra hits on website - advertising)

-Spectator Interaction, spectators will be able to chat to the players or between themselves whilst spectating a game, players would have
the option to switch it on or off.

-Practice Mode, will be available (incorporating Cheat Mode) with ONLY options of infinite health/super so players can experiment with
new techniques/combos.

-Tournament Arena, When minimum number of players has entered tournament (ie 4, 6, 8 etc) they would have option to start a mini
or larger tournament. Players will have 5 minutes to prepare for each game or they will be forfeit. GGPO will randomly draw the players.
Players will have the option to create a new tournament, maximum 4 tournaments per game room. A 'Ready for Whenever' check box
would signify a players intent to start the tournament how ever many participants there are. If another players chooses 8 players
IE if players 1, 2, and 3 have checked 'Ready for Whenever' and player 4 has proposed an 8 player tournament, the tournament will not
start, player 4 would have the option to start to the tournament, Players 1, 2 and 3 could boot player 4 off the tournament, even if he
created it, but only if ALL 3 have chosen to boot him. They could also use this feature to boot unwanted persons from that particular
tournament.

-The may also be a pay per view 18+ area for the koreans. But we dont accept dong currency. Dollars, Sterling or Euros only!!!!

Hope you all enjoy the new release.

I'm actually hyped for this release  :o

Filter

tournament mode sounds awesome

redtie

Maybe GGPO got funding from somewhere. Like capcom.

HYPE!

massi4h

Shit that looks sweet as, can't wait.

HoneyBadger

Why are you guys playing shit games like A2 when the god of games 3S is right there in front of you?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

xFIST_0F_FURYx

We love Dan custom combos that's why we play A2 lol.