• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

3S is the God of games? How many times do I have to point out to you Smoof that ST and CVS2 > 3S.

And now MVC3 >3s too.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xFIST_0F_FURYx

ggs nick i think your pc died or something lol.

Nick4now

Hahaha ggs, I can't log in anymore lol

xFIST_0F_FURYx

yeah same i cant sign in lol

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Nick4now on April 27, 2011, 08:03:02 PM
3S is the God of games? How many times do I have to point out to you Smoof that ST and CVS2 > 3S.

And now MVC3 >3s too.

If ST is so awesome how come you guys all wanna play HF HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

CvS2 is cool and almost as cool as 3S but not as cool as 3S cause it's not as mean.

MvC2 is definitely on par with 3S but MvC3 definitely not as cool as 3S, that's like me telling you Capcom Fighting Jam owns the pants off CvS2 NAH BO
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Nick4now

Quote from: HoneyBadger on April 28, 2011, 08:30:05 AM
MvC2 is definitely on par with 3S but MvC3 definitely not as cool as 3S, that's like me telling you Capcom Fighting Jam owns the pants off CvS2 NAH BO

If you ever tell me that I'm gonna have to pimp slap you with my jandal! But nah I prefer ST over HF, was only playing it when we had players who were keen on training for the previous HF tourneys.

SUPA TURBO NIGGA!

moose!

Quote from: HoneyBadger on April 28, 2011, 08:30:05 AM
If ST is so awesome how come you guys all wanna play HF HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

CvS2 is cool and almost as cool as 3S but not as cool as 3S cause it's not as mean.

[8-----D] Toots

Suggesting that capcom fighting jam is even close to being on the level of mvc3  ???

CaptainHook

I don't really like HF that much either. Way prefer ST but i'll play HF if others are. That's probably only because i played ST first and it
was my first fighting game (i'd call Mvc3 my 2nd as i never really gave SSF4 a chance cause it's gay as balls). :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Filter

DDOS attacks still going on with GGPO.
pretty shit.

(ST is best)

electric

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on April 28, 2011, 09:04:55 PM
Suggesting that capcom fighting jam is even close to being on the level of mvc3  ???

I'll say - CFJ is leagues above Mudvel vs Crapcom 3 - muhahahaha!!!!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ben wins for having the best avatar and sig ive ever seen .!!!

my god that u-magneto is a handsome devil , whoever he may be .....  8)
I heard he roms like a demon and slays bitches like the damager hahaha

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

karizzma

I heard he drives, gets pulled over by the cops and gets his license taken off him too....

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on April 28, 2011, 09:04:55 PM

I'm suggesting that any notion regarding CvS2 or ST being cooler than 3S is as absurd as saying Capcom Fighting Jam even counts as a fighting game.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on April 28, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
I heard he drives, gets pulled over by the cops and gets his license taken off him too....

in the presence of scrubs , u-magneto looses his powers , hence its all your fault josh !!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "