• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Music

Started by Coddfish, March 12, 2007, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose!

Quote from: geneterror on April 27, 2009, 10:20:03 AM
I mainly listen to Hardcore, Metal and Hip Hop. I'm also prone to a bit of Country with J.Pop and Anime soundtracks in the mix
For Hardcore I like mid to late '80s and later Hardcore. Mainly New York stuff like Judge, Madball, Sick Of It All, Warzone to stuff like Bulldoze, Clubber Lang, Shattered Realm, Blacklisted, Reign Supreme etc. Of the current NZ Hardcore bands I like Moment of Truth and Burial plus a few others.
I tend to like my Metal to be of the Black/Death variety with a bit of classic Thrash. Everything from mid '80s stuff up to the current bands. Classic bands I enjoy are bands like Beherit, Blasphemy, Dark Angel, Kreator etc I still follow newer bands though and liked recent(ish) albums from bands like Dead Congregation, DeathSpell Omega, Unearthly Trance etc. I also like NZ Metal like Skuldom, Vassafor, Diocletian, Ulcerate etc
I listen to a lot of Hip Hop, mainly mid 90's New York stuff like Capone 'n Noreaga, Big L, Nas, Mobb Deep, Lord Finesse,D.I.T.C, Gravediggaz etc but still follow current stuff. I like the last DJ Muggs and Planet Asia album a lot as well as the last Guilty Simpson album.
Jesus Griz, you managed to write all that without saying Punk once!  :P

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CptMunta

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

xpunch

randomly posting in an old az thread.  ;D

well i just wanted ppl to check out dis group Home Brew if you havent already.Only hip hop rappers, rapping in New Zealand akcentz sound sick tho sum may relate to what dey spit abwt n yeah dey my fav group. waintn for there album to drop.

these tracks are pretty old, they made 1 track for each day Monday-Sunday heaps of humor in there tracks as well. have a listen they spit abwt real shit which is why they are BEAST  8).
here's Monday

check out homebrewcrew youtube channel for thier other tracks.

oh and this is saturday incase sum ppl cant really hear what dey sayn its got pictures to go with the lyricz cool lol :D

geneterror

Yo xpunch I'll check that shit out when I'm not at work.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

I really like the 80s.

xpunch

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 15, 2010, 11:17:54 AM
I really like the 80s.
The only good things the '80s produced ws good Black/Thrash Metal and N.W.A :-*
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on February 15, 2010, 04:38:44 PM
The only good things the '80s produced ws good Black/Thrash Metal and N.W.A :-*

Aww come on man... There's nothing better than some good 80's funk!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

80's = Stan Bush - The Touch
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

shit I like lots of 80s music
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

PRINCE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

aaaw yeah!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

I like the classics - Fleetwood Mac, Phil Collins, Bowie, Prince, Survivor, B52s, Chicago, Pat Benetar, Stevie Wonder.

Also I like me some metal (classic metal, fantasy and glam) - Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Danzig, Dokken, Dio. The Transformers soundtrack.

Used to like a lot of stuff I don't listen to anymore, like new stuff. So I tend to just hang out with the older stuff now.

I really liked Kanye West for a while.  ???

samurai black

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 15, 2010, 06:45:13 PM

i still do. college dropout and late registration are awesome. things get a bit iffy with graduation imo, and then goes balls up with that auto tune record. blah.

xpunch

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 15, 2010, 06:45:13 PM
I like the classics - Fleetwood Mac, Phil Collins, Bowie, Prince, Survivor, B52s, Chicago, Pat Benetar, Stevie Wonder.

Also I like me some metal (classic metal, fantasy and glam) - Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Danzig, Dokken, Dio. The Transformers soundtrack.

Used to like a lot of stuff I don't listen to anymore, like new stuff. So I tend to just hang out with the older stuff now.

yeah i like the new hip hop n rock songs since new songs dese days just get stuck in ur head, and old stuff like tupac, snoop, some prodigy breathe, firestarter, and smack my bitch up lol as a kid I use to jam on the old ps1 game Loaded  while listneing to prodigy i use to main mama and the music made the game more epic lol  :D

as for kanye he was cool until he douche bagged it at the mtv awards :-\