• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter IV Nationals August 09

Started by CrazyMobius, August 15, 2009, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

I keep laughing at his comments. haha....
i know how you feel Mr.47

ABC_SMN

47?
how about cha? 47 as well?

Who will win if Cody 47 vs WEezz 47?
BET BET!

Cody win pay out 1:1
Weezz win pay 1:?????

zos'la

I believe from my memory the placing is what Fluxcore has put up,
Hue and Richard both won one game in the top 8 brackets before they got knocked out so 5th place equal, where as Gino and James both lost on their first game in the top 8 matches 7th euqal.

Just a note to you guys: Weezy = loud mouth person who will spit of ur face every time he drinks or smoke dope :)
Whats the point of replying back? /ignores most the time :P
just don't under estimate your opponent or you will face a horrible lost.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

ABC_SMN

Like what happened to CrazyKiller..... LOL
GOOD WORK..!! To... Whom!! :D
hahaha

Btw James. When are you free to pick something up? :D
Msg me and Andy plz.

I forgot to said that your Viper is getting more insane than before. Must play you some how to get experience :)

See you around

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on August 16, 2009, 09:10:31 PM
I believe from my memory the placing is what Fluxcore has put up,
Hue and Richard both won one game in the top 8 brackets before they got knocked out so 5th place equal, where as Gino and James both lost on their first game in the top 8 matches 7th euqal.

Just a note to you guys: Weezy = loud mouth person who will spit of ur face every time he drinks or smoke dope :)
Whats the point of replying back? /ignores most the time :P
just don't under estimate your opponent or you will face a horrible lost.
Shit your on point with that evaluation. I'll spit of your face ahhh hahah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 09:02:55 PM
47?
how about cha? 47 as well?

Who will win if Cody 47 vs WEezz 47?
BET BET!

Cody win pay out 1:1
Weezz win pay 1:?????
Ayee? Huh? Wat da fuck?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 16, 2009, 08:19:19 PM
I was talking about top 8 games.
1 win = 1 match.
No win = 0 match. (if u win 3 rounds and lose the match (final score = 1-2), it still doesn't counted as a win for you even if you get 1 game + 1 round).

That's why i was a bit confused when Richard didn't get any win in top 8 (same for you and gino) and got to 5th. But it's all good. Fluxcore has already shown the results.

Yeah that's not quite how it works. Richard entered the losers bracket later than everyone else (barring devilstar), so he automatically gets a higher 'placing' despite not winning matches in losers. It will probably be more obvious once the actual bracket is posted.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey congrats on winning tourny Simon, and i know Hue aint no joke, but come on i wouldn't have to talk so much shit if you's got each others nutsack out of your mouths, and recognise my steez. FFFUCK that mr.47 shit, I redeemed myself in those casuals.
Crazykiller just contradicted himself, saying he didnt do well at tourny because he didnt know he wasn't gonna be able to use his stick, then 5-0 to me when he used his stick, lmfao.5 matches is long, and must've burnt deep into Hue by his reaction.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

congradz on taking first place simon.......you bastard haha

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

BIG PHAT CAPITAL LETTERS CHURRR TO FLUX, LENNY, ANDY AND RVB

was a mean dope day, i did shit as i thought i would, but still algud to kick it with everyone again.

Good to see mr kingpic back home....churr

shot weezy for the bourbon, i.o.u for next time cuzz

Congrats to simon for winning, u bastard :P

wat up xpunch, u gapped to early g and missed out on a prize...

was a dope epic as mean day....

GUILE DUDE FROM YIFANS WAS KING HAHAH YAAYURRRRRR

BIRRY WONG NEVER GIB UP
The New Generation Clockw0rk

massi4h

GGs guys, thanks alot organisers (this comment is my original).

Tournament was awesome, damn you Munta for beating me lol.

But yeah great day, awesome meeting everyone and then playing at Giga afterwards. Me and Stu having the double random battles.

Stink that we didn't get to come see you guys (munta, stu, ioane) before you left today, we were just blazblue'ing and sf4ing at Smoofs.

But yeah tournament was awesome great to see heaps of you guys.

Hydro

Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 09:14:48 PM
Like what happened to CrazyKiller..... LOL
GOOD WORK..!! To... Whom!! :D
hahaha

Btw James. When are you free to pick something up? :D
Msg me and Andy plz.

I forgot to said that your Viper is getting more insane than before. Must play you some how to get experience :)

See you around

Thanks Champ, texted Andy this morning, AWESOME!

Yeah I put in a lot of practice, but honestly, looking over my matches, I think I could have done MUCH better in all of my games. I missed far too many opportunities (esp vs Andy) even though my spacing was fairly on point. I'm glad I got as far as I did, but I wanna place at least top three next Nationals, so get ready for more Viper.

We'll meet up at yifans for a challenge soon I promise, and thanks again Simon, you are the MAN ~~!!!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

I've just realized that top 5 are all yifans players.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 16, 2009, 10:13:25 PM
I've just realized that top 5 are all yifans players.

Top 6 isn't it? You, Simon, Kevin, Andy, Richard and me?

I think I'm the only non-Asian in Top 5 too??? Repping it for all the mongrel bloods lol....

Thanks to all the organisers and participants. Was a really awesome day.

Practice hard guys. 2v2s coming up soon!!!

massi4h

Well in all honesty, pretty much all of us play at Yifans. Ben definitely isn't an arcade only player like you all were for quite a while. You guys play a bit at giga anyway.

Yeah shot Ben for 3rd. And you other 3. And everyone else in the tourney :3