• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Yep, I believe the UK release date is 01-02-2010.
Anyway note it is for Calamity Trigger.
The sequel Continuum Shift does not have a console release date yet (its in the Jap arcades 20-11-09).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

I've seen mention of a french PC release also. Waste of time releasing Calamity Trigger though. In fact it'll only hurt things, as they'll now say "hey these ports sold horribly, we won't port Continuum Shift"
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on November 18, 2009, 08:05:41 AM
I've seen mention of a french PC release also. Waste of time releasing Calamity Trigger though. In fact it'll only hurt things, as they'll now say "hey these ports sold horribly, we won't port Continuum Shift"
Yeah i know aye, thats soooo mean man.

I thought they were getting CS because the delay, and it's just CT.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

yeah it is a shame.
CT sold beyond expectations, which prompted them to do the Euro release.
However the Euro X360 users really needed to get a release before the CS announcements.
Now the interest will be alot lower for X360 and almost non existant for PS3 users who have all imported CT ages ago.

Its still a great game (with some balance issues), but worth playing for the story mode alone IMO.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Darkf0rge

I really don't see the point in this. I actually really wanted to get into this game when it was first released but with the update comming, I probably won't bother getting the PAL version now it's being released so late.

It's a shame I hear the online code is fantastic.

geneterror

CT is really good, not many people on my PSN friends list playing now though :(
I don't regret picking it up at all, in fact I still would now if I didn't have it already as CS is surely a while away yet, 6 months at least?

I will pick up the new one (ie.import) when the US gets a release. I really like what I've seen so far. Did Ragnar REALLY need a new move though, I hate fighting him as it is now.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

maelgrim

yeah CT is still way worth it.
I'd be playing alot more on PSN if I didn't have Uncharted2 to get through
:)

geneterror

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 26, 2009, 02:40:43 PM
Ragna is like mid tier hahahaha
Yeah but that doesn't matter, I personally still hate fighting against him it's some sort of mental block. I don't know what it is I just get frustrated more by him than other characters, especially if I get stuck in the corner against him. *RAGE* haha
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Even more annoyed than when Arakune or Rachel gets you in the corner? O.o
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Well obviously not Arakune coz that ish is NASTY but yeah I have a real mental block about Ragnar. I just need to play more.
Get online more and school me yo!
KOW 2011

maelgrim

Quote from: geneterror on November 26, 2009, 03:33:07 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on November 26, 2009, 02:40:43 PM
Ragna is like mid tier hahahaha
Yeah but that doesn't matter, I personally still hate fighting against him it's some sort of mental block. I don't know what it is I just get frustrated more by him than other characters, especially if I get stuck in the corner against him. *RAGE* haha

have to say I feel the same way
I blame Toomeke  ;)
& trying to beat the Unlimted Ragna at the end of time attack (which I failed to do)

samurai black

i like fighting unlimited ragna and beasting, then getting hit by one combo and he gets like 90% life back and im on 10

maelgrim

Quote from: samurai black on November 26, 2009, 05:41:31 PM
i like fighting unlimited ragna and beasting, then getting hit by one combo and he gets like 90% life back and im on 10

Yeah thats pretty much what I mean.
I beat him in arcade mode when I lowered the difficulty (he still took 90% off in 1 hit)
But couldn't do it in time attack mode where the difficulty is locked above Hell  >:(