• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

does the heat gauge still reset every round in CS? i like rapid cancel shenanigans too much

snowystepo

Quote from: samurai black on November 26, 2009, 07:10:58 PM
does the heat gauge still reset every round in CS? i like rapid cancel shenanigans too much
yes

btw there are some videos on niconico for BBCS already

snowystepo

hakumen has 8000 damage combo that start with 6c......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah no one's ever talking about CT anymore. Like they ever did anyway, there's nothin in the ggs thread but SF4. Not even any Tekken talk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 27, 2009, 07:29:20 AM
Yeah no one's ever talking about CT anymore. Like they ever did anyway, there's nothin in the ggs thread but SF4. Not even any Tekken talk.

Yeah unfortunately thats the nature of this site. A new game gets a burst then its back to SF:)

I do all my BBing on Dustloop & Gamefaqs who have developed some amusing interforum competitions.
And any games ive played online recently have been vs Australians & Randoms.
I'm still crap (I can't put the time in that others do), but its still my fav fighter.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

HoneyBadger

That isn't what happened at all. If you think of all the players on this site that played BB to a reasonably high level (Ben, Leo, Rance, Hue and myself) Never play anything online anyway. There's almost always someone playing at yifans and I know everytime I've been there before one of the screens went ooc I've deposited a few of my coins for some games against that awesome Ragna and Ton Ton. At all our jam sessions and stuff we'll usually jam anything as long as enough people make some noise for it, I mean we were playing Tekken at the last one.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

It sux you guys don't play online much. I understand your reasons but I never get time to get to Yifans and Giga due to work and other responsibilities.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Quote from: geneterror on November 27, 2009, 10:16:02 AM
It sux you guys don't play online much. I understand your reasons but I never get time to get to Yifans and Giga due to work and other responsibilities.

Ditto.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If i can get a converter off of leo at james' this sunday, ill steat CT off of richard and have a jam online for anyone thats keen. might have to pick up a 2nd hand SF4 aswell.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 27, 2009, 10:02:37 AM
That isn't what happened at all. If you think of all the players on this site that played BB to a reasonably high level (Ben, Leo, Rance, Hue and myself) Never play anything online anyway. There's almost always someone playing at yifans and I know everytime I've been there before one of the screens went ooc I've deposited a few of my coins for some games against that awesome Ragna and Ton Ton. At all our jam sessions and stuff we'll usually jam anything as long as enough people make some noise for it, I mean we were playing Tekken at the last one.

I was refering to why there isn't much BB talk on this site, which is what Weazzy was saying.

And yeah it does suck nobody plays online, I don't care much about what happens in the arcade.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

Kinda hard to want to talk about an already obsolete game that had pretty horrible flaws in the first place, especially when it wasn't ever released here.

Feel free to talk more if you want more talk about the things you want to talk about, can't just expect everyone else to do it.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

Thats why I talk about it elsewhere :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 27, 2009, 10:02:37 AM
Yeah true.

Last Grind session = ''Should we play BB:CT''.* Ball of hay goes past* '' what about sf4?'' ... everybody's like rah rah rah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Quote from: maelgrim on November 27, 2009, 10:48:23 AM
Thats why I talk about it elsewhere :)

Yep, that's the attitude, good work soldier.

As for the games to play at grind session, it's pretty bloody easy to change a setup to play something else. It's not just up to the organisers, although might be good to ask.
TBH most of us regulars don't even want to play sf4 much, so I don't know where all this 'NZism is only sf4' bullshit comes from.

maelgrim

but you said it yourself
QuoteFeel free to talk more if you want more talk about the things you want to talk about, can't just expect everyone else to do it.

I participate in just about every BB discussion on this Forum.
And if nobody is wanting to chat much then why wouldn't I  ::)

The majority (not all) of talk is SF related - whats the big deal?
It doesn't upset me, its reality.

And I don't belive "NZism is only SF"
As you say at the grinds its easy to change over and that does happen quite a bit from my small experience & what I have read here which is great.