• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Daigo vs Luffy at the WBC in Cannes 2010

Started by DVS, March 09, 2010, 06:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck, i thought EX spiral was the least safe, thats the one i always seem to be able to punish. Although, maybe its because it travels further and leaves rose at a less safe distance. I still find it weird though. More experience needed.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Word Munta......

The dude I played the mirror against was okay....but I doubt he's got the experience you have with Rose......have to wait till the next tournament to have a few rounds.....we gotta try that contious reflect thing........

Reflect FADC into Ultra....hmmm didn't think of that one...agreed that is gangster......."he's your projectile back...oh and a dirty pedo rag also".....(the sound FX when the rag attaches itself to the wrist are kinda gross).....slurppp....

I just mash crouching MP in most situations where the spirals blocked....whack, whack, whack!!! zzzzt, zzzzt, zzzzt (FP sound FX)......
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

massi4h

Don't worry I wasted Munta at Roseball and that's all that matters. :P

DVS

Quote from: massi4h on March 10, 2010, 07:11:31 PM

Would like to take your Akuma on...would be an interesting match up......have to get ma reflect on and dash around like a loon to avoid demon flips and projectiles...... ;)

CptMunta

Quote from: massi4h on March 10, 2010, 07:11:31 PM

Beating me at roseball isn't revenge for getting your crossup caught by my ultra kicking you out of the losers in Nationals my friend  ;)  :P

But yeah I lost to bill and Mason in Roseball. I suck at it.  :'(

Yeah man you can reflect red fireballs in the Akuma vs Rose matchup. It doesn't scare me as much now I don't have as much trouble with demon flips. Only time I've ever beaten Andy was when he was Akuma.

Edit BTW holy shit!:

Rose - She can juggle off soul reflect into air throw or U1 or ex fireball. U2 is very good. Can corner juggle into orbs. Each orb can hit once before it dissipates, including on block. They do about 20% damage each on full ultra. Wiz noted that he needs to check what happens when projectiles hit them. When the orbs activate, there is a delay before you can do special moves again, including throw. They delay felt like 3-4 seconds. Orbs cross up very easy. Rose seemed powerful.

http://www.shoryuken.com/content.php?r=329-SRK-Plays-Final-SSF4-Build-Spills-Guts
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

coz I only learnt akuma that day I played u :P hehe
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Yeah Munta, thats awesome news for Rose players.....according to Mr Wizard she is "Strong"..... ;D

FADC into U1 I've been praying for that! Thank you SSF4 development team! ;D

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Wait a minute...

MASON YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT OF LOSERS BRACKET AT NATIONALS BY MUNTA'S ROSE?!?!?!
EPIC WIN!

DVS

Another epic win for Rose!!!!!

"Try this on for size!"

CptMunta

Quote from: Skullator on March 11, 2010, 02:09:38 PM
Wait a minute...

MASON YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT OF LOSERS BRACKET AT NATIONALS BY MUNTA'S ROSE?!?!?!
EPIC WIN!

Yeah but it was reeeeeally close though. It was down to the last game of the set and I had pretty much one hit left or something. You were there, didn't you see it? Goodtimes!

Mason will probably have his revenge next time I'm in Auckland or he's down south though. I think most of the dudes I knocked out of losers have gotten their SF revenge by now anyways  :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Yeah I remember seeing it being like... What a beast Rose.

But I didn't remember Mason being in losers and getting ggpo'd by you! Rofl!

massi4h

Yeah how did I forget that lol. I managed to bait his ultra before and then block and punish with mine earlier on in the match. Then on the last round after a knockdown I went for an empty crossup jump-in to bait his ultra and do the same. Except the ultra hit me and put me on minimal health then I got hit by a soul spark or something lol. I think I know how she plays a bit more now so yeah watch out next time you're up munta.