• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Well... SSF4 leaked out pretty early

Started by FearlessNewbie, April 18, 2010, 04:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearlessNewbie

lots screen shots
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1454289&fpage=1

And apparently some ppl in HK got their hands on the PS3 version as well.
A Newbie but Fearless!

stereomonkey

trag13 is already uploading combo vids.  Only starting but probably will get a shit load of them soon haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdHAhDj3oX8

again, xbox winna!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

just curious but does anyone know if modded consoles work online without being banned?
or are those days over

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: electric on April 18, 2010, 08:25:49 PM
xbox live subscription fees = gay :P
$80 for a year of the best online experience you can have is pretty good , or if you just wanna pound out ssf4 for a month online its $10 .

also....
lol , dont you like getting games for free and early like alan wake  , red dead redemption , splintercell conviction , final fantasy , ssf4 ...... ?
any that have good online buy and play online , any that are just single player , just aquire for free .....

you can pick up a chipped 360 on trademe for $175 ....
unbeatable value ,  oh and play ssf4 2 weeks early . 8)

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Barnstorm on April 18, 2010, 10:36:55 PM
just curious but does anyone know if modded consoles work online without being banned?
or are those days over
yip sure do , stu survived the ban wave and is still going if he had a subscription lol  , me and lenny were too eager and played tekken6 onine without patching it first .... DOH  !!

also ixtreme light touch is out now , undetechtable so far .

FearlessNewbie

Quote from: Barnstorm on April 18, 2010, 10:36:55 PM
or are those days over

Normally you won't get banned straight away if it's a fresh modded/flashed console, but you shall be banned eventually.
A Newbie but Fearless!

Barnstorm

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on April 18, 2010, 10:41:44 PM
yip sure do , stu survived the ban wave and is still going if he had a subscription lol  , me and lenny were too eager and played tekken6 onine without patching it first .... DOH  !!

also ixtreme light touch is out now , undetechtable so far .

Bro I was super careful with mine didnt play any of the new games still didnt make it through though

I think it was to do with what firmware you had, the older the better
stu is the first ive heard to survive that shit

Also is that link up top a jtag xbox

FearlessNewbie

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on April 18, 2010, 10:39:16 PM
$80 for a year of the best online experience you can have is pretty good , or if you just wanna pound out ssf4 for a month online its $10 .

Actually $69.99 all year long from noelleeming and $55 when on special, best and cheapest place to buy from

http://www.noelleeming.co.nz/games-gaming/xbox-360-xb360/xbox-360-accessories-xb360/xbox-360-52m-00009-12-month-gold-subscription-card/prod96274.html
A Newbie but Fearless!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

dang $59.99 is flippn cheap . better pick me up one of those at that time .

your ok to go online with light tough firmware or as long as you havent played any wave 4 games  and you patch all your games with agbx360 .

which one of these did you not do barnstorm ?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i lasted a year and a half before getting caught and when i did i just got another 360 off trademe for $150 .
for playing free games online for a year and a half I dont mind paying $150 for another console when thats just a bit more than the price of 1 game lol lol lol

so know i have my banned chipped 360 for all my single player games i wanna play , and my legit 360 for playing online which ive brought sf4 and ssf4 for .  ;)

samurai black

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on April 18, 2010, 10:39:16 PM

also....
lol , dont you like getting games for free and early like alan wake  , red dead redemption , splintercell conviction , final fantasy , ssf4 ...... ?
any that have good online buy and play online , any that are just single player , just aquire for free .....

you can pick up a chipped 360 on trademe for $175 ....
unbeatable value ,  oh and play ssf4 2 weeks early . 8)

as awesome as that sounds, all that super piracy is gonna come back and bite you in the ass.

with something queer like DRM on 'roids

Barnstorm

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on April 18, 2010, 10:54:48 PM
dang $59.99 is flippn cheap . better pick me up one of those at that time .

your ok to go online with light tough firmware or as long as you havent played any wave 4 games  and you patch all your games with agbx360 .

which one of these did you not do barnstorm ?

Patched them with agbx360 and closest to wave 4 was borderlands
i got 9 months of good times so i wasnt too fussed

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

lol got 2 people on my friends list playing ssf4 online right now .....
whats the bet they are banned by tommorow haha

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

man , lotsa people playing on justin.tv and ustream , hakan looks real good as does cody .

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: samurai black on April 18, 2010, 10:58:58 PM
as awesome as that sounds, all that super piracy is gonna come back and bite you in the ass.

with something queer like DRM on 'roids
pretty much everyone who has a 360 has it chipped .
1.5 million people got thier xboxs banned in the ban wave lol
except for mason cos hes scared haha