• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 12, 2010, 10:39:34 PM
Atleast on ST/HDR they can do that lol!!

Fixed  ;D

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on October 12, 2010, 09:42:31 PM
I like when tier-lists say that the character I play is at least top-mid.  Otherwise they make me sad.

Yeah me too, I'm liking where Juri & Sak is atm  ;D and Rufus dropping down the tier-list from vanilla makes me happy too  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

moose!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

ANDRE FUCKING LAMBERT NIGGAZZZ!!!

That nigga is god mane. I would never think that quickly and shit. Only thing is he shoulda ultra2 the fb. It was dodgy at first but then daigo not give a fuck n was stupid with it.

Man i woulda random jump Daigo so many times hahhahah. That's where i would go wrong........ or maybe go right lol. Shit yee know my steez!

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I like how he saved that dirty psycho crusher shit until the very last round so that daigo couldnt adjust. He must have used just about every other bison trick in the book to get to that point, but that was pretty fucking awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

I had to update to SSFIV 1.02 today on PS3, wonder if anything changed or if it's just more costumes coming soon.

Chun's still got frame advantage after HK-MK legs so Desk hasn't got her nerfed with his loop vids yet lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh gay.

Next time i jump on drunk i'm gonna fall asleep before i get to lose some pp. Farkk.

I fell asleep last night while playing lol. I got woken up by a guy on a mic. Wada drink win/sf fail. I jusst can't come home and stay away from it ay. Even when i bring chicks home i have a lil jam before i jam there gap. SF addict mane.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 26, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
Even when i bring chicks home i have a lil jam before i jam there gap. SF addict mane.

weazzy, you are the fucking man  :D

Lennysaurus

Holy shit check out this shit about some of the character changes to arcade edition SSFIV developer blog:

"Ryu:
- Far version s.MP is now special cancel-able
- Near version s.MK's damage increased
- Near version s.HK now has more frame advantage. They mentioned it's possible to link s.HK -> SRK
- Less active frames on c.MK
- F+HP damage decreased
- Jump arc changed on his diagonal jump tatsu. They say it's harder to run away with the tatsu, but also says that its cross-up will be more ambiguous when jumping in
- Did something about EX air tatsu whiffing the last few kicks on hit"

"Boxer:
- Near version s.MP's damage is slightly decreased. It now forces stand, and is special cancel-able
- Far version s.LP whiffs on all crouchers
- Buffalo Head now has more ground recovery frames + damage is decreased
- U2 motion changed from 720P to HCBx2

C. Viper:
- U2's hitbox buffed

Cammy:
- Near and Far version s.LP, c.LP, Near s.MP, c.MP, Near s.HP's recovery decreased (resulting in more frame advantage)
- Far version s.HP somewhat cancel-able? (They explain that c.LP -> c.LP -> Far s.HP -> HK spiral arrow combo is possible) <- I need someone who has more knowledge in Japanese
- Cannon Spike will now retract less on hit/block, so it's easier to punish.
- Cannon Strike now has height restriction (cannot do it too low) except for EX version

Guy:
- c.LK's damage decreased, and its start-up is 3f now
- Far version s.MK has faster start-up and less recovery
- Far version s.MP's hitbox is buffed a bit
- F+MP overhead now does 2 hits, and is even on hit
- His EX run follow-up timing is now same with his non-EX versions. Also, his EX run -> slide has projectile invincibility, while his EX run -> stop has Armor (<- Not sure what they meant on "EX run follow-up timing" stuff)
- Super Combo damage increased, and fixed some issues of it whiffing on some characters if done after a combo

Next post will be changes to Ken, Claw, Rufus, Fei Long, and Juri."

Guys changes are AWESOME!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

electric

Fuck you Lenny - I was just about to post that shit.

Cammy changes sound cool IMO - remove her bullshit brain dead pressure, and give her fucking beast frame advantage on her normals. Nice.

I agree with Guys changes making him a beast. Can't wait to hear more
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

man all these changes are really interesting .
still reckon its too early to go changing things up , but will give me something to get excited about for the ken changes next week .

come on faster walking speed ..............
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Skullator

Changes looking great.

I'd laugh at Ryu\Rog, but really it'll probably end up worse for Chun.
Still, I'd be fine with Chun to go back to Vanilla, better Roundhouse was way more ballin. Wouldn't give a shit if they removed her scrubby ultra2 from the game.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

this game is so good , it seems like whatever charchter someone picks , i never know whos gunna win , everyone seems viable compared to older games , hope they dont screw that up .....

i be online after 10.30pm  ;)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "