• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha nah jakk,, too old for me g. Too late mane, i'm new school.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Play HD remix then. Can't go wrong then, old awesome game with shiny new packaging :)
KOW 2011

zos'la

Quote from: fluxcore on September 29, 2010, 09:05:01 AM
You after something like this Weazzy?

http://iplaywinner.com/mbison-ssf4

Just after "character stats" near the top, there's a match vids list which is grouped by char :)

yes I use that site too, very good stuff.

I don't think its that bad having Yun and Yang arcade exclusive.... it just means people wil actually go to the arcade and play, hence building our arcade scene as well xD
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Harddd. I learnt some golden az steez from watching those videos. I just wish i had someone to try it on,but nobody online.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CaptainHook

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 29, 2010, 10:56:34 AM
Haha nah jakk,, too old for me g. Too late mane, i'm new school.

I started learning after you! No excuse! (granted i'm prob much older so love the old school but..)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on September 29, 2010, 11:12:10 AM

yes I use that site too, very good stuff.

I don't think its that bad having Yun and Yang arcade exclusive.... it just means people wil actually go to the arcade and play, hence building our arcade scene as well xD

So long as they port the move updates to the consoles I don't mind so much if Yun and Yang are arcade exclusive. Although Ono has said to expect more new characters in the future.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

moose!

Fuk yer T, you dominate that makmak bitch

Rorooze

tier lists crack me up these days. they're pretty rubbish. bison is top tier but he has a 3-7 matchup against guile, and 4-6 against chun/honda but he is ranked the same as them. That's pretty terrible, he can hardly be considered top tier if he loses to the other three top tier characters. That tier list is from japan as well, and they don't even have super in the arcade. lulz.

All that said, based on that tier list I'd say seth is the best character, he only has three 4-6 matchups (cammy, ibuki and cody) and he's 6-4 match ups against guile and honda who are meant to be pewpew.

Squares

Only amusing part of SSFIV is when somebody comes out of left field with what's considered a crap character and does really well. I still play the characters I like the look of best; sue me.
Nyaaaa

moose!

I'm gonna come out and say I actually really like tier lists, especially match up based ones.
Sure- I don't really care about them particularly but I just like the idea of taking something pretty opinion based and qualitive and turning it into a statistic.

Yeah... I'm pretty bored.

Squares

Yeah, nothing with with it moose. I do it to entertain myself; not to put to good use. But it is nice to find those things out. Makes watching matches pretty interesting when something you know to be concrete is changed dramatically by something somebody does.
Nyaaaa

Lennysaurus

I like when tier-lists say that the character I play is at least top-mid.  Otherwise they make me sad.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Squares on October 12, 2010, 07:17:10 PM
Only amusing part of SSFIV is when somebody comes out of left field with what's considered a crap character and does really well. I still play the characters I like the look of best; sue me.

Atleast on SSF4 they can do that lol!!