• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpb123

Is there going to be any C.Viper nerfs? Am sick of her dmg and half of moves armor breaking. and U1 dmg FUCKKKK : /

Skullator

Generally speaking, viper deserves her damage.
And on the record I'm pretty sure they have mentioned in an interview posted up recently that her Ultra's damage will not be changed or scaled.

jpb123

Quote from: Skullator on November 19, 2010, 06:13:42 PM
Generally speaking, viper deserves her damage.
And on the record I'm pretty sure they have mentioned in an interview posted up recently that her Ultra's damage will not be changed or scaled.

how so? speaking in viper deserving her damage.

Skullator

She's the hardest character in the game to play, therefore she deserves to deal good damage when she earns her mixups and combos.

massi4h

Her damage is pretty kaka tbh. Her ultra doesn't do that much even off of short, short, c.mp, sjc ultra which isn't exactly the easiest of commands. Her normals are absolute shit and everything is slow which is why she relies so heavily on frame traps. She is in no way high up in the tier list atm.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You know her ex seismo? I reckon that move is pretty broken, isn't it a safe reversal? I was getting owned by it, so i started baiting it. ANd was like ' fuck even after i safe jump it she still safe the bitch.

Oh and she's pretty beast in the right hands.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Everyone is beast in the right hands lol. but yeah I only have a problem with viper when I'm using Sagat and that's just cause I'm fucking fat and every crossup is ambiguous =/ Viper really isn't that good and you can just knock her down and make her suck your cock all day
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skullator

Breathless nerf, yus.

Abel:
• Crouching Hard Punch has a smaller hitbox.
• Tornado Throw damage reduced.
• Roll's recovery has changed. Not sure what has changed, but it seems like it's easier to punish now.
• Ultra 1 had a 10% damage reduction.
• Ultra 2 10% damage reduction, slower startup, no super armor and a longer recovery time when you cancel out of it.

massi4h

Lol all those nerfs are epic. I will laugh at you all with my Sakura. Even though Akuma got a pretty big nerf hammer, I can't see him buffing him for AE considering what they're doing to everyone else. They'll probably screw us all over and add recovery to demon flip palm.

karizzma

Are they nerfing everyone so they all end up even? That why makoto got nothing?

electric

:/

As long as the cr.hp changes don't make it pathetic and they haven't changed the total start -> finish time of his rolls, then I'm happy. U2 is pretty much useless now, so the Gief match goes back to being 10-0, Honda will now be 7-3 (no U2 against headbutts, cr.hp already whiffs on him from pretty much everywhere lol) but hopefully he's still useable. A little gutted he doesn't hit like a sledge hammer any more since that was what drew me to him in the first place, but I don't think I'll be jumping ship any time soon.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

DVS

Shit Gen got pimped.....Lenny you gotta be happy wif that Bro.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

karizzma

Quote from: electric on November 22, 2010, 08:16:29 PM
:/

As long as the cr.hp changes don't make it pathetic and they haven't changed the total start -> finish time of his rolls, then I'm happy. U2 is pretty much useless now, so the Gief match goes back to being 10-0, Honda will now be 7-3 (no U2 against headbutts, cr.hp already whiffs on him from pretty much everywhere lol) but hopefully he's still useable. A little gutted he doesn't hit like a sledge hammer any more since that was what drew me to him in the first place, but I don't think I'll be jumping ship any time soon.

Dont worry bro. Abel flow chart still works... just got to do it more!!