• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

upcoming games thread

Started by samurai black, September 16, 2010, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

i quite liked madworld, so im pretty stoked to hear about another game with the main character in it :D

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Nick4now on January 20, 2011, 07:02:35 PM
I haven't gotten into any WWE games (or watched it) in years but after finding out that Macho Man is in the new up and coming WWE game I might consider getting it  ;D

OOOOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAH

Macho man rules no doubt. But I'd recommend a hire first as most of these wrestling games play like boiled feces.

Pinolicious

Quote from: Nick4now on January 20, 2011, 07:02:35 PM
I haven't gotten into any WWE games (or watched it) in years but after finding out that Macho Man is in the new up and coming WWE game I might consider getting it  ;D

OOOOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAH

Over the top wrestling with legends and current stars OH YEAH!!!  It's like tekken 6 King. power bomb !bounce air combo air grab.  OVER THE TOP MOVES WHOOO!
<PSN> Kriselda

Nick4now

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 11, 2011, 09:26:38 AM
Macho man rules no doubt. But I'd recommend a hire first as most of these wrestling games play like boiled feces.

I don't care about gameplay. Only Macho Man.

OOOOHHH YEEEEAAAAAH!!!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

stereomonkey

La Noire s looking like a game I will enjoy.  I love crime novels and movies and looks like it will be more than "go there and shot those gus and come back".

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

Dude I know right? I'm super excited for a whole lot of shit this year/next year.

LA Noire is one of them.

Chuckk

LA Noire or bust. That and Arkham City are the only games I care about that are being released this year.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm pretty hype for KZ3 and that other shooting game crysis something.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Umm... Crysis 2, weazzy?

Lol...

Anyway, Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 are both super hype for me. LA Noire is definitely another one, but I'll prob clock it then return it hahaha. Same as a whole lot of games which I def wanna play the single player through, but don't wanna keep since there's no multiplayer :D

Also, Battlefield3 possibly November this year. Fuck. Yes.

Bad Company 2 was fun, but it let itself down in a lot of ways. Hoping BF3 will be more like BF2, and everything I loved about the older Battlefield games.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha the something i was missing was a 2.

LA noire looks kinda average tbh. But knowing Rockstar it will be awesome! Or overhyped..... Hope it's the first one.

Bro i just saw ff14 on something today. WTF!!?! I hadn't even played 13 yet. And that was hella quick mane.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

theINFAMOUSkiwi

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception out on November the 1st.

Gonna be sweeeet!

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 14, 2011, 09:21:53 PM
Bro i just saw ff14 on something today. WTF!!?! I hadn't even played 13 yet. And that was hella quick mane.

I just went on youtube to see if there is any new trailers for FF versus 13 and I find they're making FF13-2 a sequel to FF13. Should be sweet as.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

originaljulz

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on February 14, 2011, 11:21:07 PM
I just went on youtube to see if there is any new trailers for FF versus 13 and I find they're making FF13-2 a sequel to FF13. Should be sweet as.

What the shit is up with Lightning's armour though eh?

Went from Dead Space engineer type armour to like, knights of the round table.

Chuckk

ok Uncharted 3 will be hype as well, and BF3. Really not sold on Killzone, I only own a ps3 and I still think that series is ass.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny