• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

King Of Fighters XI (PS2) OUT NOW

Started by fluxcore, January 15, 2007, 10:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on January 16, 2007, 09:40:29 PM
Quote from: Coddfish on January 16, 2007, 08:59:41 PM
Nope. I have the PAL version of NGBC, load times are indeed horrendous.
i'm pretty sure it's better than the arcade release. or maybe i'm imagining things. not that it really matters, since no one plays ngbc anymore. i think more people play svc: chaos, which is horribly sad.

I still play NGBC but not as much as mvc2....T___T :'( . My best character and fav would be Marco and samurai guy...and even Terry..... ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Quote from: gunsmoke on February 05, 2007, 11:07:04 AM
SVC true ..........4 Halmilton player........OMG..xmen vs SF more than MVC2 ...no way  :o :o :o i mean nothing wrong with Xmen vs Sf Joe and kingpiccolo is good in that game...more infinite i guess.....but i still prefer MVC2...

u should modify ur ps2 2 become an HD....like kingpiccolo...ps2...no loading needed....l0l...his hard drive load faster than normal aracde machine  8)

I would, but I haven't found a network adaptor yet. I've only had a ps2 for about 2 months now :D

I've never really played XvSF seriously, I did try to learn it at one point but was put off by Air Dashing being performed with PPP... too hard :D I think I'd like the game, guess I just have to find the right characters. I likum the Chun Li... maybe Charlie or Gambit...

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on February 05, 2007, 11:12:13 AM
Quote from: gunsmoke on February 05, 2007, 11:07:04 AM
SVC true ..........4 Halmilton player........OMG..xmen vs SF more than MVC2 ...no way  :o :o :o i mean nothing wrong with Xmen vs Sf Joe and kingpiccolo is good in that game...more infinite i guess.....but i still prefer MVC2...

u should modify ur ps2 2 become an HD....like kingpiccolo...ps2...no loading needed....l0l...his hard drive load faster than normal aracde machine  8)

I would, but I haven't found a network adaptor yet. I've only had a ps2 for about 2 months now :D

I've never really played XvSF seriously, I did try to learn it at one point but was put off by Air Dashing being performed with PPP... too hard :D I think I'd like the game, guess I just have to find the right characters. I likum the Chun Li... maybe Charlie or Gambit...

--flux

Wolverine and Juggernaut is my fav but im sux in this game  :'(

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 16, 2007, 06:34:48 PM
Cant say ill mind too much. i spend WAY too much money playing this. ill just be happy to be able to play it without having to trek into auckland city whenever i get the urge to oswald someones face off.

I will rush u with Gato...lol ;D ;D ;D.......u no my team.......Is not easy to earn or unlock character on Ps2 NTSC J version...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

pfff, i laugh at your gato.

its your damn ralf that pisses me off. him and friggin tizoc.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Also, judging from the release date shifting of Kof2006 and CCC2, I very much doubt this will ACTUALLY be released next week... but here's hoping!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

Direct them to sirlin.net  :D

Also, looks like "late March" was the correct of the two dates they previously had. What used to say "2nd march" now says 28th.

Whhhhhy?

I also guess its time to learn to play someone aside from Robert =/

fluxcore

Sneaky suspicion this is going to be pushed HELLA back, as amazon.co.uk has it listed as release for MAY FUCKING 25th.

Jesus, I might as well just download the jap version to play with in the meantime!

--flux

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on March 24, 2007, 05:29:36 PM
Sneaky suspicion this is going to be pushed HELLA back, as amazon.co.uk has it listed as release for MAY FUCKING 25th.

Jesus, I might as well just download the jap version to play with in the meantime!

--flux

yea just dowload the jap version will do ;D ;D ;D

Coddfish

Quote from: fluxcore on March 24, 2007, 05:29:36 PM

--flux

I might have to, too. At this rate I'll have more downloaded Jap versions than legit versions :(
But I will be out of the country then... so dammit GPstore, give now.

fluxcore

Yep, big hoo-ing surprise, it's been moved back to 28th April (which I also believe to be a complete guess).

Well, one thing is for sure, I don't think I'll bother preordering stuff from GPStore again...

--flux

Coddfish

GPstore is usually good, don't know whats going on here though :S

The bad news is that I leave for South Africa on april 26th, and I won't be back till July. Although at this rate, it probably still won't be out yet when I get back.

Funny thing is I've never even played it, even at Yifan's.

fluxcore

Late may... looks like my decision to download was a good one... now I just need to get my PS2 back...

--flux

fluxcore

Actually, GPStore has just informed me that their "suppliers have advised [them] today that they can no longer source [King of Fighters XI] for us", so will refund my prepay money. I must say I'm supremely disappointed in this, since having pirated the game like any other reasonable fan that got shafted by delays, I have found the game to be really good - up there with '2k2 and '98. I guess I can only say anyone else that wants to play it should pirate the damn thing as well, because it looks like you won't get it in NZ. Might be possible to get it in from AU though, the release date there is apparently 14th June.

Boo...

:(

--flux

samurai black

fuckers. thats it, im getting my ps2 chipped and im gonna start pirating