• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PS360 PCB order thread

Started by Rorooze, October 03, 2010, 04:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Would installing one of these save me from my evil PS3 TE and SE to PC woes? Also would it be alot easier/cheaper than the madcatz mod?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Barnstorm

im from welly also and are keen for 1

[NIUE] weazzyefff

How long does it take to install you rekon?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

Quote from: CptMunta on October 04, 2010, 03:40:24 PM
Would installing one of these save me from my evil PS3 TE and SE to PC woes? Also would it be alot easier/cheaper than the madcatz mod?

I imagine it would, but I haven't got one so don't take my word for it :p And I haven't seen the madcatz mod so can't help there either :p I'm mainly getting one for a full custom stick :D

rugdoctor

Quote from: Rorooze on October 04, 2010, 02:19:19 PM
BTW people not in auckland will need to pay for me to post the gear to you in NZ! If a bunch of you are from welly (moose?) might be cheaper to order direct? Rugdoctor, where you based?

I am also based in Wellington. Will ask Barnstorm whether its ok to get mine sent with his...
All your sticks belong to me!

Barnstorm

Yeah bro im keen as to do that

where bouts in town u reside?
Moose you keen on this also

One more question can one of the auckland guys send it down or would it be easier to buy from akihabara ourselves?

rugdoctor

I live and work in Hataitai...I am sure B Boy is still in Wellington too...might pm him regarding postage. Hopefully someone up there can send the lot to you and we will pick it up at your place.

fluxcore

Quote from: CptMunta on October 04, 2010, 03:40:24 PM

Yes, and yes :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CaptainHook

Put me down for one. Maybe i'll get a custom stick made one day or something. Lol.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

I'll order em for you welly boys if you want, then send them all down to whoever you nominate and you can distribute between yourselves? Or you can order em yourselves, whatever :) Might get a discount for ordering so many together though, not sure yet.

Rorooze

Also Alan, you wanting more than the one? I'm gonna put through the order tonight!

rugdoctor

sounds like a good plan. I am nominating Barnstorms place to be the depot for Wgtn orders.

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: rugdoctor on October 04, 2010, 06:09:43 PM
sounds like a good plan. I am nominating Barnstorms place to be the depot for Wgtn orders.

I 2nd that nomination...of course if he is cool with it.  ;D
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

moose!

Definitely put me down for two please Rorooze.

Sorry Rory if I jumped the gun on everyone else getting in on this- if you're definitely cool with doing it and on sending them muchos gracias.

Rorooze

Yeah man its sweet! Will send all the welly ones to barnstorm and you can liase with him