• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PS360 PCB order thread

Started by Rorooze, October 03, 2010, 04:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Ok 1 for me too please. I hope I'm not too late. I'll pay for postage to chch :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

montstros1ty

Please put me down for 1, churr!
See you at the party Richter!

Barnstorm

Quote from: Rorooze on October 04, 2010, 06:46:27 PM
Yeah man its sweet! Will send all the welly ones to barnstorm and you can liase with him

cool thanks bro

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Rorooze

Mean. I've pre ordered twenty. When the final cost comes through I'll post it here and we'll divvy it up. Make sure to keep an eye on this thread :o

CptMunta

Awesome bro thanks. :) can Internet bank the money into your account whenever :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: CptMunta on October 04, 2010, 09:17:31 PM
Awesome bro thanks. :) can Internet bank the money into your account whenever :)

Me too bro!

Thanks for doing that Rorooze!!! Much appreciated!!!

And thanks Barnstorm for being the "I got the goods" guy...when you get the goods :)

...man...I can't WAIT!!!  ;D
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Rorooze

Sweet, I'll post the details as soon as I hear back about the pre order from Akihabarashop, no point sending money through until they've confirmed how much each unit is gonna cost. 20 units at 35USD each is around 950 NZD, got my CC ready for it :O

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

FUCK. Did i miss out? Shit. Was keen for 2. Even 1 would be sweet.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

From what I know on the matter, these are just preorder numbers AkihabaraShop are using to determine interest - orders can be adjusted later when pricing becomes available, as long as we aren't ordering 500 more or whatever
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

It's just pre orders atm BIRRY, I'll add to the pre order when we get a price.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Hopefully the price does not change too much.

Rorooze

Quote***************************************************************************
-- Information about pre-orders of the PS360 PCB â€"

Pre-orders have now ended, we thank you for all the pre-orders we have gotten.

This weekend we were supposed to tell you the final price but because of the PCB updates that many of you customers asked about (extra connector for usb among other things) it has been delayed until early next week. The maximum price that we wrote before still stands so if it gets a little bit more expensive for us to make you will still pay 35US$/pcs at the most.

But don´t be sad about not getting the final price yet, we have a proposition for you first...

This proposal works as follows:

* If you already pre-ordered 1-10 PS360 you can pre-order one extra PS360 and get free EMS-shipping for your whole pre-order.

* If you already pre-ordered 11-21 PS360 you can pre-order two extra PS360´s and get free EMS-shipping for your whole pre-order.

* If you already pre-ordered 22-XX PS360 you can pre-order three extra PS360´s and get free EMS-shipping for your whole pre-order.

EMS-shipping means that:

Your package will have a more secure travel to you.
It is trackable on the internet.
It is insured.
It is fast (2-5days shipping world wide).

We stand by and wait for an e-mail from you if you want to update your pre-order and get free shipping, we want to know before next week please, then we will let you know how to pay after that. If you don´t want to order extra PS360´s and get free shipping then please wait for a new e-mail early next week with prices on everything.

Q&A

Here are some questions we have gotten from some pre-order customers:

1. Is it possible to connect signal from Turbo button and Select button together on one button, will I still be able to change modes?
Answer: Yes, it is possible.

2. Can you have an extra connector (not USB-jack) on the PCB for easy access of USB lines without soldering?
Answer: Yes, we will have this.

3. Can you have LED´s on the PCB or the possibility of connecting cables with LED´s on so we can see if PS3 mode or 360 mode is enganged?
Answer: This is a possibility, if it does not cost to much we will add it to the PCB for sure.

4. Is it possible to have Start and Select/Back act as Home/Guide when pushed together?
Answer: We are waiting for this answer. If it is possible we will of course have it.

5. Is it possible to order in kit form also (pcb without USB-jack and without Terminal Blocks)?
Answer: We will get reply next week about this.

6. Is it possible to play Playstation 2 games on older versions of Playstation 3 with this PCB?
Answer: It is a possibility but we can not test it, we can make new software but you have to test it for yourself.

7. If Sony or Microsoft update their firmware, is it possible it can stop working?
Answer: There is always a possibility but a similar version of this pcb has been out for quite some time now and is still functioning very well.

8. What software is on the PCB for PS3?
Answer: Our own (maker of the PCB).

9. How long will it take until you ship the PCB?
Answer: We are calculating with it being finished around the end of this month.

10. How do I change modes, I don´t understand?
Answer: Please watch our small video tutorial:
http://akihabarashop.jp/misc/PS360Modes.mov

11. What is the size of the PCB?
Answer: Here you can see the size:
http://akihabarashop.jp/images/PS360MeasurementsMini.jpg

12. Will it work with an optical joystick also? If so, how do I connect it?
Answer: See full hook up picture with optical joystick here:
http://akihabarashop.jp/images/PS360OpticalHookUpSmall.jpg

Best Regards,
The Akishop

BIRRYWONG, looks like you're getting both your PCB's. It'll be 35US each but we all get free international shipping! BEAST! Re payment, I'll sort my bank details out for everyone tomorrow and put the order in on Thursday!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.