• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 03, 2009, 01:25:19 PM
Quote from: zosla on June 03, 2009, 12:16:11 PM
like a roll back in time. rolled.

Like a roll back in time? Since when has anyone ever said that?
lol yeah thats what i was thinking, i just meant rolled as in getting rolled for your stuff like robbed, ganked etc
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 03, 2009, 06:21:05 PM
Same thing happened to me Weazzy >< I even had Sagat trial 1 finished! but yeah I cbf'd  even unlocking colors again lol
oh man, sagat trial one, you must be absolutely sluttered mate, you'll never get that one again, and since when did you have all the colours , i'm sure your the only one that loses to cpu when spamming lariots lol,
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

If you ever play any online MMORPG games you would know the word roll back, its when something like a bug/exploits occure and they roll it back in time to what it was previously before things happen.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on June 04, 2009, 08:42:59 AM
If you ever play any online MMORPG games you would know the word roll back, its when something like a bug/exploits occure and they roll it back in time to what it was previously before things happen.

MMORPG always makes me think of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.  ;D

In other news played my first 5 bar tonight against Ericsonau! Never seen one before. Woo Hoo!

CptMunta

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 04, 2009, 10:22:57 PMIn other news played my first 5 bar tonight against Ericsonau! Never seen one before. Woo Hoo!

Man, what is you internet secret? Your the only one on my friends list with a 4 bar connection and were playing CHCH to Welly aren't we.

I play my brother 10 mins away by car and it's 3 bar.

Sadly my connection with Toomekke went from a solid 3 bar to a crappy 1 bar. Not even worth playing at that stage.  :'( What happened? We are blaming John Key a the moment.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

I get green bars to quite a few NZers on XBL...
Then again I get 4 bars to Stu in Sydney, so..
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Who is your ISP Munta?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on June 05, 2009, 10:31:36 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 04, 2009, 10:22:57 PMIn other news played my first 5 bar tonight against Ericsonau! Never seen one before. Woo Hoo!

Man, what is you internet secret? Your the only one on my friends list with a 4 bar connection and were playing CHCH to Welly aren't we.

Auckland to CHCH bro, Simon's an AK regular! 4 bar is amazing for that distance I reckon, considering some of the other STHAK crew are three bar for me. I think the only 4 bar I get are Simon (Crazymobius) Ericsonau, Lenny, and sometimes Eru. :)

CptMunta

Quote from: Smoofikith on June 05, 2009, 10:52:35 AM
Who is your ISP Munta?

Telstra Clear. Was on cable till had to move to another part of town so I'm downgraded to ADSL since I couldn't stay on cable. On the max speed 10 G a month plan.

Auckland to CHCH?! WTF!

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Thats weird .
My internet is with xtra and its crap yet I get green bars with most of the people on here and if not its always 4 yellow bars and 4 yellow to stu in aussie .......
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 04, 2009, 10:22:57 PM
Quote from: zosla on June 04, 2009, 08:42:59 AM

MMORPG always makes me think of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. ;D

In other news played my first 5 bar tonight against Ericsonau! Never seen one before. Woo Hoo!

Awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

[8-----D] Toots

Mike Watson getting hype!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Toomeke on June 07, 2009, 12:59:54 PM
Mike Watson getting hype!!

lol yeah that was awesome seeing watson rok joe . Got owned in the next 2 games tho :(