• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 25, 2009, 03:59:51 AM
Man ozhadou forums are shit as, threads get locked for people calling people a wanker lol.

Some dude complaing about another NZ Dude called DEVILSTAR , even TOOMEKE puts his 2 cents in (just saying its not kevin) lol. Lucky flux aint like that or every single thread here would be locked.

http://www.ozhadou.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4180

I just read it and how funny is that.  Ben you beast, your almost up there with Alan atthe "nigga your wrong" debates :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 25, 2009, 08:45:45 AM
Man ozhadou forums are shit as, threads get locked for people calling people a wanker lol.

Some dude complaing about another NZ Dude called DEVILSTAR , even TOOMEKE puts his 2 cents in (just saying its not kevin) lol. Lucky flux aint like that or every single thread here would be locked.

I just read it and how funny is that.  Ben you beast, your almost up there with Alan atthe "nigga your wrong" debates :)
lol "nigga your wrong' debates

Yea lucky they locked it or i woulda went Loco in that shit, like ''watch who you be talking about ese, NZ dont breed no putas vato'' 
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

its normal... look at the numbers of their members, you wouldn't want 2000 weavy shitting all over the forums would you now :) ahhaha
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on August 25, 2009, 09:08:31 AM
its normal... look at the numbers of their members, you wouldn't want 2000 weavy shitting all over the forums would you now :) ahhaha
There can only be one Weazzy mate. And i keep the peace!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 25, 2009, 08:52:45 AM

Yea lucky they locked it or i woulda went Loco in that shit, like ''watch who you be talking about ese, NZ dont breed no putas vato'' 

That wouldve been fucking AWESOME
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Barnstorm

since marvel appears to be drying up i may be forced to come back to street fighter 4  :'(

fluxcore

Good luck, I can't find a game on either these days.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

There has been at least 4-8 people on every night this week on PSN playing SF4. Been a couple of new faces as well ;D. Even with the people being spread amongst MvC2, SF4 and Blazblue at the moment.
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Quote from: Barnstorm on August 25, 2009, 12:42:42 PM
since marvel appears to be drying up i may be forced to come back to street fighter 4  :'(

I'll jump on tonight to play some Marvel.  So if your on I'll invite ALL you motherfuckers to play.  Okay :)

stereomonkey

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 25, 2009, 10:04:24 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 25, 2009, 08:52:45 AM

That wouldve been fucking AWESOME

Yes, that would have been fucking epic :D

zos'la

who plays marvel, sif.
SF4 FTW
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Imagine 2000 zolsa , there would be like 2,000,000 spelling mistakes.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 25, 2009, 03:04:03 PM

Hahaha

Imagine 2000 Bill's. Sarcasm and dick jokes all over the show.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 25, 2009, 03:04:03 PM

What line?