• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Ok my requests:

SF 4 Dash:

Release it in the arcades FIRST

Have it as a patch for existing machines.

Most importantly:
Have the patch allow two players on one cab. Essentially doubling the machines overseas! The whole system link thing stopped alot of western arcades from getting it.

That would also mean arcade chains with the game now can share it around their respective branches.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

moose!

I don't really like SF4: Dash.
It makes it sound like World Heroes or something and implies the game is actually fast paced.

Hydro

I only have one request for SFIV'

Rolento (I know ONO wanted him in)

So I've got another character to play besides Viper who's actually fun to play with.

CrazyMobius

I'd like to see Hugo or Alex in the Street Fighter IV series. And a better online play system...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: moose! on September 18, 2009, 09:36:56 PM
I don't really like SF4: Dash.
It makes it sound like World Heroes or something and implies the game is actually fast paced.
I just think it sounds queer as, sounds like a girls SF game aye, or a gay clothing line.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

As I'm sure you all know, SF2 Champion Edition in Japan was known as SF2' (aka sf2 dash). This is why they are currently calling it sf4 dash, as a homage.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

My requests for Dash on the console would be

Better Netcode
An actual lobby

Also i'd like to see removal 1 frame links - load of rubbish imo.
I'd prefer games focused more on the tactical rather than spending years in a training room learning execution.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on September 19, 2009, 10:44:32 AM
Oh you'd love cvs2

I dunno, roll cancelling is pretty tricky. Once people started using that it kinda killed the game for me. :(

gunsmoke

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 20, 2009, 10:14:37 AM
Oh you'd love cvs2

I dunno, roll cancelling is pretty tricky. Once people started using that it kinda killed the game for me. :(

I love CVS2 lets play somedays. I still donno roll cancel. But i feel like want to play.  ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Gino

Quote from: gunsmoke on September 20, 2009, 11:41:43 AM
Oh you'd love cvs2

I love CVS2 lets play somedays. I still donno roll cancel. But i feel like want to play.  ;D ;D ;D

Ratio 4 Haohmaru ftw!

fluxcore

Oh you'd love cvs2

Yeah I was kind of being sarcastic.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh you'd love cvs2

What is roll cancel? care to explain ?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

[NIUE] weazzyefff

True , they made it sound easy even though it probably aint.