• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polenykes

nah thats what i mean i havn't played anyones akuma from hear, apart from punch's i think.

massi4h

I beat Hue's Ryu and Sagat yesterday with Akuma! He must be top tier. I beat sagat, then he went ryu and beat me then I beat him again. Not like he plays too much anymore though.

Gino

Quote from: massi4h on October 11, 2009, 06:27:51 PM
I beat Hue's Ryu and Sagat yesterday with Akuma! He must be top tier. I beat sagat, then he went ryu and beat me then I beat him again. Not like he plays too much anymore though.

Oh man, Mason! THE DAMAGER!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its still pretty impressive. Give yourself some cred bro. I mean it when i say i have a harder time fighting your akuma than cody's.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nice one Mason, now you have to beat Brodsta , Hue's the only one i know thats gone 50/50 with his bullshit dictator.

And I been playing alot of Akuma lately aswell, he's awesome as to play with but have alot of trouble against boxers, and sometimes dictators are hard to beat with him too. Might just be me though, i duno.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

I can quite accurately say that I have NEVER lost a match against Brodsta!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

Quote from: fluxcore on October 11, 2009, 09:13:44 PM
I can quite accurately say that I have NEVER lost a match against Brodsta!

Then guess I'll do JUST FINE against him :D

HoneyBadger

And you've never lost to Daigo or Jwong. International #1 imo
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: Smoofologist on October 12, 2009, 09:40:13 AM

And you've never lost to Daigo or Jwong. International #1 imo
lawl!!!

ok now lets take it to yifans!!!! actually  I haven't been down there for awhile.
hopefully I can get down there this Wednesday lunch time or Friday after work for some action.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: TsukamotoWell for me, when Sakura was added to the game, I was thinking, um, there's the Flower Kick, right? Her bloomers have to be visible when she does that move, but at first her skirt didn't flare up like it should. In Alpha, I think the name really fits the move, cause you're kinda fixated on it, thinking, "Open up more, just a little more!"... Or is that just me?

Wow... thats creepy  :-\
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 14, 2009, 04:32:06 PM
Quote from: TsukamotoWell for me, when Sakura was added to the game, I was thinking, um, there's the Flower Kick, right? Her bloomers have to be visible when she does that move, but at first her skirt didn't flare up like it should. In Alpha, I think the name really fits the move, cause you're kinda fixated on it, thinking, "Open up more, just a little more!"... Or is that just me?

Wow... thats creepy  :-\

Really? Not too familiar with Japanese media then?

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 14, 2009, 04:40:21 PM
Really? Not too familiar with Japanese media then?

Doesn't mean its still not creepy..
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"