• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, October 18, 2007, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

I FEEL YOUR PAIN STEVEN! I'm playing on a pad too Dx
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Smoofikith on March 24, 2009, 09:23:47 AM
I FEEL YOUR PAIN STEVEN! I'm playing on a pad too Dx

I feel it too. APRIL 24TH BABY! APRIL 24TH!!
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Aesop83

Quote from: hydrokinesis on March 24, 2009, 08:47:55 AM
It's official, Steven (I-Got-Paid) is one of my favorite players here in NZ. Awesome player.

On Humanbomb: I beat this guy pretty bad last week, and honestly, I didn't think his Viper was anything special. Kientan on the other hand is a very decent player, gone about even with him on Claw, Boxer, Viper and Chun. He's good.

Hi, brother, i just wonder know whether u have any tips on repeating viper's  SEISMO HAMMAR, i often HJ when i want to use it again, so boring that..

geneterror

It's official, Steven (I-Got-Paid) is one of my favorite players here in NZ. Awesome player.
Steven is just good value all 'round. Been playing fighting games with him since MvC2 came out in 2001(?), then the CvS2 madness began ;D. We used to work together and play KOF98 together on our lunch break :D
KOW 2011

kingpiccolo

uhhhhh CVS2 memories A-rolento, eagle, blanka(also sakura, dictator) k-joe, ryo, geese N-terry, ryu, geese..... man i use to play that religously.....

in other news i asked my flatmate to buy me sf4 and ill spot him the cash on paid so youll see me on psn soon all scruby and stuffs, my psn nick will prolly be taiboas or kingpiccolo....

Hydro

Quote from: Aesop83 on March 24, 2009, 10:41:15 AM

Hi, brother, i just wonder know whether u have any tips on repeating viper's  SEISMO HAMMAR, i often HJ when i want to use it again, so boring that..

Hey bro. Yeah, I can do them at least 99% of the time now.

there's two methods i use:

first you can try: Seismo, then as you see Viper hit the ground and the explosion come up around her input either:

f, d, df, uf +P (this is good on lag free matches, but kinda tricky online)

or my favorite online method

qcb, uf + P

I don't know why QCB, UF +P gives you seismos, but it does. I have done four-five in a row on people online, yes, I kick ass.

IMO, if you're jumping instead of a seismo coming out, 99% of the time you would be doing to motion too quickly.

Slow. It. Down.

The most important thing to remember is you don't have to rush the method, just do it smoothly when you see viper hit the ground and the dust come up around her and it'll come out again. Hit training mode, set the CPU to block all, then go for gold. I got em down in an hour or two easy.

On a side note, you can do Ex.seismo chains like this too, but you will have to do it quickly. If you can get this out in a match it can be some major chip damage vs people. nice.

geneterror

Quote from: kingpiccolo on March 24, 2009, 11:37:55 AMin other news i asked my flatmate to buy me sf4 and ill spot him the cash on paid so youll see me on psn soon all scruby and stuffs, my psn nick will prolly be taiboas or kingpiccolo....
Make sure you post that PSN nick bro, keen for some games.
KOW 2011

kingpiccolo

Quote from: geneterror on March 24, 2009, 12:35:34 PM
Quote from: kingpiccolo on March 24, 2009, 11:37:55 AMin other news i asked my flatmate to buy me sf4 and ill spot him the cash on paid so youll see me on psn soon all scruby and stuffs, my psn nick will prolly be taiboas or kingpiccolo....

for sure bro think imma main gief or rose

if im not mistaken id say i know you im lennys mate that use to play alpha3 with you and len

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on March 24, 2009, 11:13:37 AM
Steven is just good value all 'round. Been playing fighting games with him since MvC2 came out in 2001(?), then the CvS2 madness began ;D. We used to work together and play KOF98 together on our lunch break :D

Agreed. Simon (Crazymobius) and I first met Steven when 2nd impact dropped here. He was very good at the alpha series too, Always agressive, always fun to watch and play against, particularly when compared to some of our more *ahem* current  SFIV players. ;)

I'm hoping Steven can make it to my meet up in Manukau in two weeks, you're also very welcome to come along for the day Graeme. :)

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: kingpiccolo on March 24, 2009, 01:03:21 PM

if im not mistaken id say i know you im lennys mate that use to play alpha3 with you and len

main gief you bastard!! i need more players to learn off :'(.. plus hes a bit different from super turbo :-\
pringles

kingpiccolo

Quote from: iRONsoL on March 24, 2009, 03:03:23 PM
Quote from: kingpiccolo on March 24, 2009, 01:03:21 PM

main gief you bastard!! i need more players to learn off :'(.. plus hes a bit different from super turbo :-\

HURRRRRRRGHHHH

I-got-paid!

I am so touched that people show their appreciation to my performance/character/humor and occasional obscure comments about tentacles and racisim (one of my fav mocking topic).

Anyway, I am keen to go to people's home and give them hell. When & Where is the next SF4 oggy? Fill me in and I will invade your personal space.

G, if you come then we can pull off some more black on black crime action. BALROG likes cash & woman just like me. hehehe

fluxcore

Where's DeeJay when you need him?

The only street fighter char designed by an American...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Quote from: I-got-paid! on March 24, 2009, 05:04:46 PMG, if you come then we can pull off some more black on black crime action. BALROG likes cash & woman just like me. hehehe
Yeah but neither of us have a car, if we can find a way out South then I'm keen as!
Have stick, will travel ;D
My pimp Balrog will make you my crackwhore :P
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Get the train guys!!!

If you get the train out south I can pick you up and drop you off at the station.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero