• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BlazBlue CS for 360 orders...

Started by LN, December 18, 2010, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

I've heard lots of bad things about CDwow. People order stuff and they don't get it til 1-2 months later, in which time they already cancel and it still arrives for free. I guess that can kinda be a plus.

karizzma

Ya I have just heard too many bad stories about that place to give them a go.

Rorooze

Ah true, flag it then. F mightyape for only having the collectors edition.

LN

OK so that's 3 I guess... I'll try to get something sorted out.
There is no knowledge that is not power

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro mighty ape is shit. First games is shit. They gave me the fucken USA SSF4 no warning. CDwow is shit they fucked up my T6 case. Dont care that it's broken but i know you's would get fucked off.

All them shit. But BB:CS is fucking cool. That shit is bangin. You niggas need to cop that ish.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

I'm keen also flux if it ain't too late. Thats if my course-related costs goes in tomorrow hohoho.

When will you need a confirmation by?

originaljulz

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 22, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
Bro mighty ape is shit. First games is shit. They gave me the fucken USA SSF4 no warning. CDwow is shit they fucked up my T6 case. Dont care that it's broken but i know you's would get fucked off.

All them shit. But BB:CS is fucking cool. That shit is bangin. You niggas need to cop that ish.

Have I ever told you, that I 'lol' irl, at almost everything you write?
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

karizzma

samurai black

karizzma

samurai black

LN

Mightyape have 1 bbcs limited ed available at $90 if anyone is interested. Not a bad deal.

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift-Limited-Edition/9784745/

Ignore the haters, it's a good game.

LN

Oh, also I just was told about zavvi:

BB:CS ltd ed for 18gbp = $36NZD (+ some shipping).
Normal ed for 16gbp = $33

Sounds like a pretty good option if people are still interested, I think shipping might take a couple of weeks though.