• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BlazBlue CS for 360 orders...

Started by LN, December 18, 2010, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LN

So, it seems pretty much impossible to get this in NZ.

There are a few ppl who are interested in getting it, but are put off by the easy unavailability.

I'm considering doing an order through EB games AU, getting it shipped to someone over there (they don't ship internationally), and then getting it re-shipped over here. And then out to you all.

So what I'm after here is interest.

I know Karizzma is keen, I want to know how many others would be willing to do this. I'd probably want money up front, but it'll be a very reasonable price. Probably so reasonably I'll lose money through all the shipping, but so be it.

Lenny? Mason? Graeme (once you have an xbox you'll be wanting this riiiight)? others?

This is a really good game, and is going to be supported pretty well in the future (BBCS2 has just come out in the JP arcades, but a patch for console is anticipated in our Autumn and should be free!). Plus the more of us with it, the more online opponents there are - and I'm sure we'll all want to play in ranbats/tourneys that get put on :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

karizzma

Lennysaurus

I'll get back to you Alan.  I might be picking a copy up tomorrow.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

LN

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 19, 2010, 02:24:24 AM
I'll get back to you Alan.  I might be picking a copy up tomorrow.

True? Where from?

Lennysaurus

On Trademe.  Picking it up today, so I'll be on tomorrow night as I am out with friends tonight.  $89 for the collectors edition.

I'm not keen on getting stuff couriered to my new address, as everything I have so far has involved a ton of bullshit to actually get it into my hands.

LN

massi4h

I'd be keen depending on the price. Or else I don't really mind ordering the mightyape one and waiting a couple weeks. Cause yeah still no platina :(
Also kinda poor atm, may even wait til after christmas.

LN

lol, that hasn't even been on their website before. Good looking out though!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: LN on December 19, 2010, 10:52:24 AM
Fark, I want the CE now :(

I pick it up tonight.  If you want I won't open it and you can swap me for a regular version and 20 bucks.  I don't really care about the extra crap.

LN

sounds like a deal, I have no probs you opening it though.

originaljulz

The Fan edition is cool. Well, for me anyway.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Rorooze

just had a look at EB games au, it's like $64 a copy. Add proper international shopping it shouldn't be any more than $75 bucks NZ a piece. Probably more like 70 depending on the numbers. Bit low on cash atm but should be good for it :o

karizzma

Rorooze

http://www.cdwow.co.nz/games/blazblue-continuum-shift-xbox-360/dp/18049647#bc=9e40

67 dollars NZ with free shipping. Will take a week to get here, but I'm away till the 5th once xmas hits anyway and probably cheaper after flux orders it from AU then sends it to AKL.

But apparently CDwow is pretty shit?