• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

BlazBlue CS for 360 orders...

Started by LN, December 18, 2010, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Do they do international shipping?

Doesn't matter if they do or not, I got lots of friends/family in the UK so I'll get them to post it over.

hard to say no to $36NZD.

Assume nothing went ahead with that Australian order?

massi4h

Gimme a rough idea of how much shipping will be. If it all works out less than or around $60 put me down for it straight away please.

Rorooze

looks like they do international shipping, looks like its less than 3 pounds, so probably maximum 6 bucks. total = $42 bucks? My CC is maxed at the moment so I can't do a bulk order until my pay comes through (on monthly pay cycle now, arrrrrr).

[edit] if people are happy to wait till next week, I'll order up to 5 copies. karizzma/mason/redtie/flash get first dibs since they posted here already, pick it up from ranbats when I get it or add $5 bucks postage in NZ. Confirm your order by PM[/edit].

Rorooze

haven't heard any confirmation from anyone except mason. Mason, probably best if you order it yourself. I don't have time for the game with marvel so close!

massi4h

Yeah you're right about that actually. I'm hard out waiting for marvel now so don't think I will have much time to play this.

Also realised my laptop runs the arcade BBCS perfectly fine so I can somewhat practice on that. And especially since Platinum isn't out yet.