• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

MvC3 BradyGames strat guide

Started by LN, January 24, 2011, 01:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 24, 2011, 08:56:03 PM
Still waiting for mine. Should be early next week. I just want it to know what moves people have. I hate pressing pause for that.

Same here. I fucking hate going into move list. I'm just gonna wait for my strat guide. Which isn't coming for ages.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

SOmeone bring it to ranbats. I wanna see what's it like.

I've got my own little strat guide too. Wonder if this one is as helpful and practical for winning.

Edit: Shot Mason lol. What a fucking mish to get a pic on here. Almost as tough as getting this limited edition strat guide.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

lol weazzy pic's not showing up. You linked it from your gmail account...

Upload it to photobucket.com or a site like it.

LN

Or you could just attach it to your post _b
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Processed AGAIN by a courier early this morning. Still reckon it shouldve turned up by now. Fucking GAAAARRRRRRR.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ridethelightning

The game's manual doesn't show all moves, is this to encourage you to buy the Strat Guide?

karizzma

CptMunta

Quote from: Ridethelightning on February 25, 2011, 10:35:50 AM
The game's manual doesn't show all moves, is this to encourage you to buy the Strat Guide?

I think there is simply not enough room for alot of the cast. The Guide is epic waaaaaay more than just a move list.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

electric

Ok, totally didn't see this thread earlier - my bad :/

Looking to do an order from Amazon to get my hands on one of these - So far, Geneterror, Rorooze and Pino have also expressed interest.

Getting 4 copies here within 2-4 days (super express shipping) is $35 bucks NZ each - the same price as MightyApe :D

If everyone is happy with that price, let me know and I'll order it tonight - if anyone else is keen to jump in, let me know before 8pm tonight - that's the deadline!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pinolicious

With that price, I'm confirming now!
<PSN> Kriselda

Rorooze

geneterror

Yeah bro I'm good with that. Just hold onto mine until First Blood, like I said I'm in no rush.
KOW 2011

LN

Hope that amazon has enough copies, they pretty much ran dry due to underestimating demand.
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man oh man oh man. Should I. Or should I not. I get like 35$ a week so this is a big risk. Lemme think about it. I will tell you before 8 bro.

I been reading it online and it's pretty damned good. But the quailty is kaka, and i gots bad vision.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

I'm keen Eru, especially for $35.00. Pls add me to the list for order.

Just let me know how you want the cash and where to collect from and I'll be there with bells (and definitely cash).