• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Quote from: electric on March 24, 2011, 03:17:00 PM
Yeah bro, you can block Doom's assists low - Hidden missles OTG's though, if that's what you're talking about

The only assists in this game that need to be blocked low are Weskers and She Hulks... Maybe X-23's, IIRC

X-23, Deadpool, Felicia
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on March 24, 2011, 03:35:57 PM
pick doom weazzy hidden missles is really good... ;)

you can block hidden missiles however you want.

'WHOA, WHOA , WHOA WHOA HIDDENNNN MISSSSILLLLESSS'.

*somebody come along and do bionic arm*

'meh, it's not hidden missile'.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Sent isn't bad now... I don't see why you need to drop him Weazzy he still does shitloads of damage. And with your team you can combo into the grapple with Dante and then Devil Trigger and DHC into HSF for the scaling reset which is basically a guaranteed 1000000 plus damage. But switch if you want. I'm gonna try play with a non Sentinel team for ranbats (unless I lose and I'll go back to my main team lol).

theINFAMOUSkiwi

I'm still gonna keep Sentinel on my team, he fits in perfectly with them. It is...

Zero - Assist y - Colour 4
Dormammu - Assist a - Colour 3
Sentinel - Assist a - Colour 3

That team has really great synergy with a lot of capabilities for combo resets.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I don't know i just know he's gonna be shit. Like when i dropped Sagat just after hearing his nerfs lol.

And what's this combo you say!?!? How you combo into the grapple?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

Rorooze

[NIUE] weazzyefff

jaaakk. It's Sent that's the soft cock and needs to harden up. Fuckin getting shit life and shit. Biiiitch nicca.

And how the fuck can you frame trap with Sent Mason? Push block anybody?

I wanna learn Magneto/Doom/Wolverine/Tron/Haggar too but not enough time for this game. I feel these will be the strong chars. Maybe not so much Haggar actually.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Rofl.

If scrubs could actually PLAY Sent instead of running around spamming frypan and hoping it hits then they probably wouldn't drop him.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

weyden

Tomorrow is gonna be a sweet day, put on some chill sounds, bust out the Dou Bros while jaming some marvel then hit the ranbats!

maelgrim

Finally picked up a copy (livewire), love it, much more fun than SF.
Though can't say I really know what i'm doing yet (never really played MVC2).
My first & only team = Arthur, Thor, Morrigan
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on March 25, 2011, 12:46:33 AM
Rofl.

If scrubs could actually PLAY Sent instead of running around spamming frypan and hoping it hits then they probably wouldn't drop him.

Bro my Sent will smash your Sent anyday. He got a command throw and j h/s spam. Wow. I'm so pro.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 24, 2011, 10:39:52 PM
Magneto/Doom/Wolverine/Tron/Haggar

Haggar is pretty shit on point. Tron is a little better but she gets destroyed by HEAPS of stuff. Shes really good in certain matches, but not in general.

I think Doom is good. Most people think he sucks. That's only because they're too shit to learn how to use his reasonably awkward mobility. That and they mostly just use his assist and hope they can win with their other two characters.

Magneto and Wolverine are awesome. Magneto is fast and has huge damage, and wolverine is braindead easy and is probably the stickiest character in the game. Also has good damage. Both really good picks, and are probably both gonna be top tier characters imo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 24, 2011, 10:39:52 PM
I wanna learn Magneto/Doom/Wolverine/Tron/Haggar too but not enough time for this game. I feel these will be the strong chars. Maybe not so much Haggar actually.

Why you wanna bite my style Weazzy?  ;D j/k but yeah like Bill said Wolvie is braindead easy. I picked him up first just to get the feel of the game and then dropped him for the more awesome Mags. He's the most fun character to play with too imo. Although since you play online more, Mags' combos are nearly impossible to pull off online hahaha

A Haggar Lariat assist is one of the best assists imo, but don't listen to me because I'm a scrub  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion