• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Who would you like to see be DLC for MvC3

Started by theINFAMOUSkiwi, February 21, 2011, 11:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa. There's heaps of cool chars in that game. How come capcom not use any of them ay. Instead they put shit ones like Tron and Viewtiful Joe in. I don't like Arthur either but i guess they got to have that franchise in it for some reason.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 05, 2011, 06:51:26 PM
Whoa. There's heaps of cool chars in that game. How come capcom not use any of them ay. Instead they put shit ones like Tron and Viewtiful Joe in. I don't like Arthur either but i guess they got to have that franchise in it for some reason.

Fuck you nigga Tron is beast :P
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CptMunta

Viewtiful Joe is one of the greatest action games of all time. It's like mvc2 lite mixed with final fight mixed with super Mario brothers.

And sir. Don't get me started on Arthur!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Weazzy once again proves to the rest of us that he has bad taste in games and characters. Should've been obvious since he also has extremely bad taste in women right?   :-*

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL. Oh i never played Viewtuful Joe ay. Never heard of it either. they guy just looks shit mane lol. I loved Ghouls and Goblins. That's a beast game. But still think Arthur looks like a shit cunt for this kind of game haha.

What about Monster Hunter guy. Resident evil Nemesis should be in.And this game Red Earth has mean as looking chars that would be beast in this game.

Bro there's heaps of better ones than those shit chars.

Damn, everyone needs the same opinion as me. It's the best one imo!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

It's all taste. For example here's a list of the characters I won't pick because of their unappealing designs: Chris, Wesker, Trish, Spencer and the worst of all: Dante.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

HyperViper NZ

Agree with everything you aaid weazz. Tron and viewtiful joe are shit. Arthurs shit but better than the other two haha

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Tron is probably the most balla character in this game. You're all shitcunts. Except Electric.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on March 06, 2011, 05:55:19 PM
Tron is probably the most balla character in this game. You're all shitcunts. Except Electric.

Fucken aye - haters gon' hate

karizzma

Only cool thing about tron is jump c. That is all.

samurai black

Quote from: Nick4now on March 05, 2011, 08:24:52 PM
Weazzy once again proves to the rest of us that he has bad taste in games and characters. Should've been obvious since he also has extremely bad taste in women right?   :-*

pretty much this. lay off the diesels weazzy, theyre doing you more harm than good  :D

electric

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on March 06, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
Only cool thing about tron is jump c. That is all.

And jump cancelable F+M, Instant Air Drill, and Servbot, s.H xx Lunch Time

samurai black

i kinda hope they give this to pool as his alt  :D

agent x is also acceptable.