• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

GOUKEN!!! SF4!!! FINALLY HES PLAYABLE!

Started by iMagneto, September 25, 2008, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

lol everybody trying to unlock Gouken last night ..still didnt work maybe today is da best day... ;D ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

!DIABLO GTR!

Just saw him today. Duel hadokens and insane quard break capabilities... And it look like he might have an air version of mp+mk super armour guard parry whatever it is... Too bad I didn't ready the camera for recording, was too busy getting promotions at Tekken...   ;D
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Cr8zyK1LL3r

It looks like he can do the saving attack in the air or at least one of his move can endure 1 hit. He parried my kick when he was on air. Everyone was like.... WTF !!!
His other moves are pretty good. I think the Ex-Hadoken and his hurricane kick will be able to link in the corner. And his air hurricane kick looks so funny. He can fly across the screen with it.

Ryan

Reminds me of one of the versions of street fighter 2 (hyper fighting?) where the air hurricane kick goes straight  ;D
fighting game noob

Cr8zyK1LL3r

his huricane kick is REALLY HURT, The ex-huricane look so cool :D. And he also has a counter attack + air saving attack. CRAZY !!!! I started to like Gouken now. But i dont think he can be playable.

gunsmoke

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 02, 2008, 03:04:37 PM
his huricane kick is REALLY HURT, The ex-huricane look so cool :D. And he also has a counter attack + air saving attack. CRAZY !!!! I started to like Gouken now. But i dont think he can be playable.

yes u can use him just wait 4 next week/// :P :P :P
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

J Po

Gouken is alive because SF4 is set before he is killed by Akuma
XBL: J PAURINI

Orochi

No it isn't.

Capcom retconned(surprise surprise) it so Gouki didn't kill Gouken, doesn't mean that Gouken won't die AGAIN after SF4. Ryu and Ken still think that Gouken is dead until the end of the game.

samurai black

i like capcoms retcons.

like when they made ken 3/4 japanese.

hah.