• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Started by JoeKage, December 19, 2008, 01:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

dam still havn't played this yet. sounds mean, anyone tried alex yet?
pringles

JoeKage

Quote from: iRONsoL on December 29, 2008, 05:56:24 PM
dam still havn't played this yet. sounds mean, anyone tried alex yet?

Dam IronSol ::). Hurry up and play la, its a cool game (but $2) and no I have'nt tried Alex or seen anyone use him yet. You be the first  ;D ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Aiya i know im already behind everyone by now :'(.

Cant wait to unleash alex on you all!! 8)
pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Alex is SLOOOOOW. And they took out his stun gun headbutt infinite. But Hyper Bomb is fucking awesome. 1 frame grab that does massive damage. (smallest damage is something like 51% on alex or tekkaman. one or the other)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

JoeKage

Quote from: iRONsoL on December 29, 2008, 06:10:06 PM

Aiya  ;) good shit, lol  ;D ;D

Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Quote from: JoeKage on December 31, 2008, 06:42:23 AM
Quote from: iRONsoL on December 29, 2008, 06:10:06 PM

Aiya  ;) good shit, lol  ;D ;D

Golden BOX will take care of Alex yayaya.... 8) 8) 8)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

pax_bisonica

Sweet, just got confirmation from play asia that my copy is on its way. WIIIIIiiiiii....
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

JoeKage

Quote from: pax_bisonica on December 31, 2008, 04:03:06 PM
Sweet, just got confirmation from play asia that my copy is on its way. WIIIIIiiiiii....

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet me too  ;D ;D ;D

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  8)

Sage of the 6 Paths

pax_bisonica

for those with a wii who are dubious about importing - check out the homebrew scene for the wii!  I hacked mine today and installed the homebrew channel and a couple of apps - one that allows you to change your region settings on the fly (without a mod chip!).  All you need is an SD card and a copy of Zelda: Twilight Princess (you dont need to own it, just need it for the initial hack).  If anyone needs help I have links I can provide...

samurai black

please do. itll save me from buying a damn freeloader disc that'll get borked as soon as theres a new update.

pax_bisonica

Quote from: samurai black on January 03, 2009, 03:12:01 PM
please do. itll save me from buying a damn freeloader disc that'll get borked as soon as theres a new update.

ok, the most usable site that encompasses wii homebrew/hacks is
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

Requirements: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game/savefile, SD card no larger than 2GB

Here is the basic rundown on what you will need to do:
Run the 'twilight hack'
Install the Homebrew channel
Use the homebrew channel to run homebrew software

The whole process is quite straightforward, and there is plenty of info on the above website if you need it.  It is still advisable to avoid system updates (Unless you *HAVE* to).  Tatsunoko Vs Capcom will still work with older firmware versions.

The freeloader discs are ok, but it screwed my first wii (I got constant disc read errors after using it).  You can achieve the same thing via the homebrew channel, without the hassle or extra load on your disc drive.

If you get stuck feel free to hit me up for help!

JoeKage

Quote from: pax_bisonica on January 03, 2009, 11:25:07 PM
Quote from: samurai black on January 03, 2009, 03:12:01 PM

ok, the most usable site that encompasses wii homebrew/hacks is
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

Requirements: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game/savefile, SD card no larger than 2GB

Here is the basic rundown on what you will need to do:
Run the 'twilight hack'
Install the Homebrew channel
Use the homebrew channel to run homebrew software

The whole process is quite straightforward, and there is plenty of info on the above website if you need it.  It is still advisable to avoid system updates (Unless you *HAVE* to).  Tatsunoko Vs Capcom will still work with older firmware versions.

The freeloader discs are ok, but it screwed my first wii (I got constant disc read errors after using it).  You can achieve the same thing via the homebrew channel, without the hassle or extra load on your disc drive.

If you get stuck feel free to hit me up for help!

Kool, great info right therre  ;D ;D
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Good news for Diablo GTR (and the rest of us)

The TVC Machine at Yifans IS JUST A WII WITH AN ARCADE CABINET AROUND IT. This means that at some point, we might get joe and other console exclusive characters. The yifans manager (Andy?) confirmed this. Apparently it was 1/10th of the cost of importing the actual arcade board. Good shit son.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Elixir

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 08, 2009, 12:17:56 AM
Good news for Diablo GTR (and the rest of us)

The TVC Machine at Yifans IS JUST A WII WITH AN ARCADE CABINET AROUND IT. This means that at some point, we might get joe and other console exclusive characters. The yifans manager (Andy?) confirmed this. Apparently it was 1/10th of the cost of importing the actual arcade board. Good shit son.

how the fuck can you hook that up to a coin operated cab

I'm actually tempted to buy a Wii again but this means I'd need to buy a fucking stick, and I mean who the hell buys sticks for Wii. Are there any good ones?