• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Tekken 6 BR - 360/PS3 - Nov 06 09

Started by fluxcore, December 28, 2008, 11:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Those shiney yugioh cards. I'll buy them off you for $5 each man!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on October 23, 2009, 05:19:17 PM
Those shiney yugioh cards. I'll buy them off you for $5 each man!
5 each, ohh heyyylll nooo, i got mouths to feed son.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

huang

Quote from: fluxcore on October 23, 2009, 11:34:34 AM
firstgames.co.nz

btw the NZ release is delayed due to Armageddon (for some reason), so we get it after everyone else. The places selling it earlier are importing it.

Sweet. Going to order from firstgames as they are going to release it next week!

fluxcore

I was just thinking... anyone want to write a little review of this for NZism? I would, but I don't feel I have the knowledge of the recent Tekkens sufficient to compare against this new one. Oh yeah, also I don't have the game.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

they're fobbing off the artwork books that come bundled with the collectors edition of this game over at livewire separately, at $35 each.

i snagged one, cause im into that kinda shit. basically just renders of each character and then some concept artwork at the back. some good ideas that werent used :S ill probably get this game eventually, but by the time i do collectors edition be long gone.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 07, 2010, 06:21:51 PM
they're fobbing off the artwork books that come bundled with the collectors edition of this game over at livewire separately, at $35 each.

i snagged one, cause im into that kinda shit. basically just renders of each character and then some concept artwork at the back. some good ideas that werent used :S ill probably get this game eventually, but by the time i do collectors edition be long gone.
Damn $35 son!!!

You gotta photo copy it for me bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

hah, you could probably find a pdf scan of the book online if you looked hard enough. the renders are pretty cool, julia being my favourite. got some meat on those thighs  :D

samurai black

oh yeah, livewire is selling the other parts of the collectors edition separarely as well. the hoody theyre selling for about $40, cant remember the pricing on the stick though.

fluxcore

I particularly liked the back of the art book saying "Not for sale"
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on January 25, 2010, 01:17:23 PM

Thats how NZ rolls. Just sell that shit anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

dude, its just like when you go to the fleamarket/dairy/bakery and they have cans of coke marked 'not for individual sale' marked on them  :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 25, 2010, 02:53:45 PM

dude, its just like when you go to the fleamarket/dairy/bakery and they have cans of coke marked 'not for individual sale' marked on them  :D
Bro i wish i knew how to blackmail them with that information aye. They make like 100% profit off that shit. No one gets rich in my hood but ME!!!.

fluxcore

Target was asked about the coke can thing a while back, they basically said "yeah it's perfectly legal to sell them despite saying 'not for individual sale'... it's just a scare tactic"

fluxcore

electric

Fuck. Lets hope they do the same for PS3... I've been meaning to buy it, but I can't justify $100+ on... Tekken :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla