• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

MVC2

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Quote from: Nick4now on January 27, 2011, 11:11:44 AM
Quoted this from the other thread to stay on topic lol But anyways what are some of his combos? I haven't even gotten around to learning him yet. I'm basically relying on Strider to do all the work while having Doom as assist but there's been many times where Doom's my last char and I just get owned because I don't know how to use him lol

doom is heaps easier to learn and play than strider. no accidental wall climbs with him :D

anyway, other than the bnb bill posted, theres other fun doom stuff. like running away and spamming pink shit, or pink shit on the ground to keep them grounded. you can sorta tri-jump with doom too, but hes a bit slow, but its just another fun gimmick to use.

if someone likes to sj heaps, you can try getting behind them as they come down and hitting them with cr. hp since the hit box is so massive. or after a blocked ground combo finish it with qcf + p to push them back and/or clip whatever assist they call out. then theres his mad easy inf for more shenanigans.

pink shit super is really dooms only useful/good super but if youre feeling boss then feel free to use the electric ball and anti air one :D

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

Cool thanks guys, feels like I come here for Marvel school and then go back home with Marvel homework to do lol Damn I think I'm always feeling boss because I always use electric ball  ;D

Oh is there a website where I can view all the alternate colours?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion