• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 17, 2009, 07:21:52 PM
Anyone else having a problem with the Playstation Network at the moment? I can't play any online matches  ???

Yeah bro, I got signed out like 10 times in 10 minutes. I was in the middle of a Claw VS Guile Match with Ericson too. Shite.

MistaTCR

Same here guys, and I just finished exams! I wanna game on not game out dammit!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

I could say something smartass here to get back at weazzy but im above all that rubbish......

Ah what the hell
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CoffinDrop1

Ggs tonight to CptMunta.

It's been a while since I fought Rose. I see what the others mean about your poke strings as you piece them together well. Your anticipation of moves is spot on and you really know how to shut a player down. Gutted that I lost in the Honda mirror matches as I like to think of him as my main. You mustn't have many Rose mirrors as I dont come across many players choosing him - guess that makes ya more dangerous. The randoms were heaps of fun and I couldnt believe 1/2 the stuff that was coming out especially Dan vs Akuma super attack beating ultra and that other battle where honda's focus attack beat an ultra lol - classic.

Appreciate any feedback you can offer to help improve my game : )

CptMunta

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on June 19, 2009, 12:30:49 AM
Ggs tonight to CptMunta.

It's been a while since I fought Rose. I see what the others mean about your poke strings as you piece them together well. Your anticipation of moves is spot on and you really know how to shut a player down. Gutted that I lost in the Honda mirror matches as I like to think of him as my main. You mustn't have many Rose mirrors as I dont come across many players choosing him - guess that makes ya more dangerous. The randoms were heaps of fun and I couldnt believe 1/2 the stuff that was coming out especially Dan vs Akuma super attack beating ultra and that other battle where honda's focus attack beat an ultra lol - classic.

Appreciate any feedback you can offer to help improve my game : )

Yeah man fun times.  ;)

I've come across very few Rose players Frung's Rose is pretty awesome to watch. We have some close battles. His execution is insane and does all kinds of combo tricks. He needs to work on his mind games though as that's pretty much Rose's staple. She wants to anticipate your jump.

As for your Honda skills, I was just punishing must of the time and anticipating your headbutts, specials and focus. Try not to throw out Random Focuses as it leaves you way open. Also Honda's dash isn't too good so sometimes you can't rely on backdashing to get you far enough away after faking an ultra. Only use it up close for overhead, Command throw, Butt throw mindgames, or to adsorb fireballs.

Honda is around my third or fourth fav character. TooMekke sports a good Honda from memory. Also Mike Ross, Youtube his insaness!

Also get that Ultra Down, When i missed my Ultra a few times I thought "Now I'm screwed" Only to be hit with a FP or something.

I think your Honda's good, you just need to tighten up your game a bit. Be
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Does anyone know is Frung a NZ player?

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 19, 2009, 10:34:13 AM

He's an aussie Som. He's started using Boxer and Dictator now too.

Lennysaurus

Hopefully should be on PSN tonight.

Damn internet has been the suck lately.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

MistaTCR

GG's to hydro and CptMunta.

hydro - you were the first viper I vs online and what a feat, great pressure.
CptMunta - again first Rose I vs online, quite defensive.

As you've noticed I just started to pick up Blanka, I think I use him to predictably.

CrazyMobius

Sorry to Capt Munta. Couldn't manage to get the invites to match.

Good games vs Elimination. Nice combos!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 19, 2009, 10:56:05 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 19, 2009, 10:34:13 AM

He's an aussie Som. He's started using Boxer and Dictator now too.

Man! I got 4 bar against him! Sweet!

CptMunta

Yeah sorry CrazyMobius,

Couldn't get it happening and my internet kept cutting out! Argh!!!
At least Frung will make a good Munta Rose Replacement. That guys got skills!
I'm very jealous of your connection, who's your ISP?

GGs MistaTCR
GGs man, Wife got home so had to bail. Great to get in some Blanka practice as he is my worst matchup by far. Really helped me get the matchup down. My only tips would be more Cross up rainbow balls, More sliding and cross up hops. I fuckin HATE all that shit.

If Rose has the energy and full Ultra, Don't bother with random Ultra especially if it's not linked into. I'll just block and Ultra.

Sorry Kwoke,

One bar is like fighting underwater. Sorry man. Net cut out halfway through as well.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CptMunta on June 19, 2009, 08:42:18 PM
Yeah sorry CrazyMobius,

Couldn't get it happening and my internet kept cutting out! Argh!!!
At least Frung will make a good Munta Rose Replacement. That guys got skills!
I'm very jealous of your connection, who's your ISP?

GGs MistaTCR
GGs man, Wife got home so had to bail. Great to get in some Blanka practice as he is my worst matchup by far. Really helped me get the matchup down. My only tips would be more Cross up rainbow balls, More sliding and cross up hops. I fuckin HATE all that shit.

If Rose has the energy and full Ultra, Don't bother with random Ultra especially if it's not linked into. I'll just block and Ultra.

Sorry Kwoke,

One bar is like fighting underwater. Sorry man. Net cut out halfway through as well.

Be careful with the rainbow balls.  People that know the matchup can Focus the rainbow ball on reaction.  Ditto for the slide as well.

MistaTCR

Thanks for the tips CptMunta and Lenny, I'm gonna keep trying what works best for blanka. Balrogs are my worst enemy, his crouching lp destroys beast roll.
Well if I see you guys on again, I'll challenge you guys again for sure!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: MistaTCR on June 19, 2009, 08:52:55 PM
Thanks for the tips CptMunta and Lenny, I'm gonna keep trying what works best for blanka. Balrogs are my worst enemy, his crouching lp destroys beast roll.
Well if I see you guys on again, I'll challenge you guys again for sure!

Try not to use roll except in combos, as almost everyone can punish it in some way.

When you are in close to balrog do electricity.  Fucks his jabs up.

Learn how to do Electricity via the piano method, and I swear to god you will have people hating you the world over.