• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 30, 2009, 03:29:02 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on June 30, 2009, 10:58:14 AM
We could make a good discussion of this if it wasn't in the PSN GGS thread :)

Uncalled for.

I thought he meant in Fighting Game discussion. Maybe I'm a bit slow.  ??? I get the joke but didn't get it fast enough maybe  :P

As for the whole low tier discussion, couldn't agree more  :) Some gospel in this thread.

I'm not for that whole "all the characters are good, there are no tiers" all the characters are capable some are just alot more capable than others. Go team PS3 low tier fury!!!

GGs Ashureii

Your Viper is stepping up when you keep me guessing you were doing really well. You just need to work on your mind games some more keep me guess. Your overheads and a few other tricks were a tad easy to read at times.

GGs KaosNZ

Go Sim! Your Sim has improved alot. Not much I can say really except maybe try and be a bit more flexible  ;) (Bad sim joke) Seriously though tighten up your zoning and you'll be well on your way to yoga legend.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

^ Agreed dude. Some characters have more utility and tools than others but that doesn't mean you can't show them the low tier fury! SIMON AND MUNTA BRINGING DA LOW TIER TO NZISM! HYYYYPPPPEEEE
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 30, 2009, 12:56:49 AM

But yeah; Hue playing Sagat now is probably the lamest thing I've heard outa yifans in a long time, even topping Andy's stint with Gief after Kevin's 61 wins, I mean you'd think it was a three character game with those guys. Not to worry. . .  :)

I don't wanna start any bullshit but this is not true. For one Hue thinks Sagat is very overpowered and won't play him seriously because of it. Also Andy has been scrubbing out with gief for age's infact before console release.

Hydro

Quote from: Toomeke on June 30, 2009, 04:40:08 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on June 30, 2009, 12:56:49 AM

But yeah; Hue playing Sagat now is probably the lamest thing I've heard outa yifans in a long time, even topping Andy's stint with Gief after Kevin's 61 wins, I mean you'd think it was a three character game with those guys. Not to worry. . .  :)

I don't wanna start any bullshit but this is not true. For one Hue thinks Sagat is very overpowered and won't play him seriously because of it. Also Andy has been scrubbing out with gief for age's infact before console release.

Um, Ben, if you're down at yifans, no doubt you're playing seriously. I can understand you picking Sagat at home and saying it's casual and shit but when the $2 is on the line . . .

[8-----D] Toots

Want I meant by that is he doesn't play Sagat at all at Yifans and only plays him when he is messing around.

Hydro

Quote from: Toomeke on June 30, 2009, 05:20:26 PM
Want I meant by that is he doesn't play Sagat at all at Yifans and only plays him when he is messing around.

. . .at yifans  ::)

[8-----D] Toots

Whatever bro you can hate on them if you want to.

I've seen Hue pick Rufus about 10 times as much as he picks Sagat. Guess he is really whoring Sagat hard

zos'la

I'll take that as a compliment :)
LOL scruby maybe but I am able to excute what i need when i need :)

Hue thinks sagat is overpower is true, don't you all talk about the tier thing?
But we know he is beatable if you know your way to play your opponent.
I personally dun really care who I play because i know everyone is beatable if you try hard enought.

hope you guys are practicing hard and have the competitive mind!! because from what i heard these guys are well trained for the upcoming event.

good luck to all!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

Quote from: Toomeke on June 30, 2009, 05:33:15 PM
Whatever bro you can hate on them if you want to.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAEEHEHEHE!! Hate on them . . . oh my sides, you crack me up sometimes Ben.

[8-----D] Toots

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on June 30, 2009, 05:33:37 PM

Hope you guys are practicing hard and have the competitive mind!! because from what i heard these guys are well PAID for the upcoming event.

fix'd. . . what's this about them being sponsored Andy?

geneterror

Quote from: zosla on June 30, 2009, 05:33:37 PMI personally dun really care who I play because i know everyone is beatable if you try hard enough.
I agree! For all people (not just on here) talk about Sagat being overpowered I have no real issue with playing against him at all. Maybe it's the characters I choose and their matchups but I find it harder to fight a good Bison, Balrog than I do Sagat.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 30, 2009, 03:29:02 PM
Uncalled for.

What does this even mean?
Sorry if I am indicating that you guys should try to keep your thread clean. Fuck, mess this shit up as much as you like then, talk about puppies and flowers for all I care, it's your thread. How all this fits in with "PSN GG and feedback" I'll never know though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

they got sponsored by a Internet cafe for xlan to play SF4.
Not  that the sponsor makes them better, its the amount of practive games they get with each other.
Good luck beating them now lol...I have a hard time playing them b4, even worst now!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.